Do Mr.Green and Lord Starscream always play together?

#31YUGGLE123Posted 8/17/2014 5:59:46 AM
WcW_Alpha posted...
starwarsboi66 posted...
YUGGLE123 posted...
The best teammates are ones that you can play with, confidently knowing they won't quit, no matter what happens.

Me and SWB had 4v6 today. The other team had 4 max level players. Me and SWB had us and 2 randoms under level 20 that did nothing we stayed. It was CTF, so we lost, if we took the flag, we had 3 on us at once.. Not a problem, but then there were another 3 coming the other way with our flag.. When we were fighting them the original 3 would show up and we would eventually fall.

My KD sucked. But I stayed.

SWB got 41 kills.

Next game we showed them though. We destroyed them in sewers. SWB got 72 points and I got 45.

Basically, I hate partying with people and hoping that they don't quit if they die. Thats why I like playing with SWB, because I know he never will.

I was sooo pissed off today -_-". That's the second match where I got an outstanding overall score but my team still lost. Earlier before that, I was in CTF again and my overall score was about 83 with 40+ kills and like 5-7 deaths(or somewhere around there) and my team still LOST. O...M...G. The other team had Trollface that's why. This dude never quits going for the flag o-O

I love troll face, he's hilarious.
I had him on my team and Kai was against us... Troll face had the flag for the deciding capture and you know what he did?!?

He held onto it whilst I was healing him and we were both racking up kills. I thought he was going to capture it but he didn't which was hilarious.

I guess he remembers me and my efforts for trying to help him capture a flag.

That's what dragon does. It's his kill farming strategy lol.
---
PSN: Yuggle
#32Sandybabe71PS3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 6:04:46 AM
-LordStarscream posted...
Green has been my friend for awhile. I'm glad me & him have stayed friends. Because psn friends come & go. We have great teamwork & don't take anything serious. I also consider all of LSC my close friends. We all enjoy each others company. We're always laughing and jokin in our chat. I will always fight for my friends. To Green your are one hell of a friend man. Maybe one day LSC can meet up. LSC ASSEMBLE!!!!

That's really good I'm happy for u guys :D
---
PSN: sandybabe71
"To think I was almost a Prime, but somehow I'm still a Rookie." ~Smokescreen
#33WcW_AlphaPosted 8/17/2014 6:33:06 AM
So does me and kai
---
Alpha Male, Alpha Dog, 4LPH4 3v3RTh1n6!
LSC 43V3R!
#34numpteezPosted 8/17/2014 8:12:40 AM
MrGreen and LordStarscream are one of the best duos I have ever fought against. Me and rasheem always have the best of battles against those 2.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEGtocdlx0
EO, thanks Ethan.
#35WcW_AlphaPosted 8/18/2014 6:20:13 PM
Lord Starscream is a b**** I hate him.
Takes the game way too seriously and just not fun to play with or against. Totally jealous of my skills and I think he is far overrated as a player.

Me and Kai are like Billy Hoyle and Sidney from white men can't jump... If ever there was a 2v2 with Green and Starscream, they'd definitely lose. In public matches I beat Lord Starscream up so much... He's the only LSC player I dislike and I'm not cool with.

Everyone else loves me in that clan but this guy singles me out for no reason... Thinks he's better than me. He even asked me how to ghost glitch and teleport.

He is a hypocrite. Calling me a cheater when I am doin a legitimate skill move which he then asked me how to do.
---
LSC 43V3R!
#36Sandybabe71PS3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 6:35:15 PM
WcW_Alpha posted...
Lord Starscream is a b**** I hate him.
Takes the game way too seriously and just not fun to play with or against. Totally jealous of my skills and I think he is far overrated as a player.

Me and Kai are like Billy Hoyle and Sidney from white men can't jump... If ever there was a 2v2 with Green and Starscream, they'd definitely lose. In public matches I beat Lord Starscream up so much... He's the only LSC player I dislike and I'm not cool with.

Everyone else loves me in that clan but this guy singles me out for no reason... Thinks he's better than me. He even asked me how to ghost glitch and teleport.

He is a hypocrite. Calling me a cheater when I am doin a legitimate skill move which he then asked me how to do.

Um, not to start anything, but I can strongly disagree
LS is a good player and he deserves his title. He never takes the game super serious unless I missed a few games. He's always talking about how no one should really take the game seriously. Honestly, LS is really like a Role Model to me and I look up to him and MG every time I see them :)
But everyone has their opinions, and actually I do admit when I was younger and I never knew LS, I hated him. Now that I know him, I found out that he is actually nothing like I imagine him to be ( I used to think he was one of those egomaniacs who just goes around killing people for no apparent reason lol)
Now I know the truth about him: A great, funny guy with the best sportsmanship I've seen so far :)
---
#37-LordStarscreamPosted 8/18/2014 6:42:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#38epic_trollerPosted 8/18/2014 6:46:27 PM
Would it be rude to say Nigel is like the joker from batman?
---
Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask...
#39WcW_AlphaPosted 8/18/2014 7:08:08 PM
epic_troller posted...
Would it be rude to say Nigel is like the joker from batman?

I'm like the Heath Ledger version of the Joker, if that's the case then... Yes.

I don't want any jewels, I just want the village to burn.

@Sandybabe71 when you stop squeaking then you can speak.

@LS I am in LSC. Live with it.
My locker is right next to yours buddy!
---
LSC 43V3R!
#40Sandybabe71PS3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 7:30:38 PM
Hey sorry about that, but LS is a great guy. You said you quit FOC anyways so you shouldn't care anyways right?
Please no more drama, you even said you quit FOC cause of the drama @WCW Alpha but you don't realize tht sometimes you start the drama. Look I'm sorry if I make anyone upset, but I do want to stand up for the people that deserve it.
---