You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
These are the different categories I would say the players would fall under.
1. WTF. HOW. DO.YOU. EVEN - the best of the best - so good that you just can't match it no matter what you do and actually question if they are hacking. There are 3 players I know that fit under this category.
2. Upper Elites - the players that are "elites" but can easily take out the other "elites" they are that one step above and usually have good KDS and don't use OP things
3. Elites - the well known skilled players - making up most of the top 20s
4. Just good, nothing special. - you have good experience with the game, can use all the weapons fine. -but when agaisnt elites don't perform aswell
5. The maxed out level people, that are still just average. -maxed level, all weapons, medium amount of experience, but taking them down isn't a challenge. Normally just the lonewolfers we see around.
6.The I can only use one weapon -them funny people that only ever use one class, or only use OP weapons
7:beginners -new to the game and still learning
Where would you rank yourself?
I'd say for me somewhere in the middle of elite and upper elite. But I'm nothing special.