The different skill levels of FOC players.

#31Sandybabe71PS3Posted 8/18/2014 6:20:26 PM
YUGGLE123 posted...
I won't say who I think the 3 people are. Purely because everyone here has huge egos and think they are better than everyone else. And therefore, won't agree with me.

I admit I'm not that good, the only thing I can do better than most is heal. My destroyer is nothing compared to you guys. As a wise numpteez once said accuracy > firepower. I'm good with the accuracy weapons. Path blaster, NAR, PBR, SSR, SB, NCR, OP, NCR. Basiaclly all the scientist. And scout weapons. I don't really use GS anymore though. Any thing else I'm just average with and an elite will steamroll over me.

Do I have a big ego? :( I've played with you before plenty. I never thought I had a big ego tho :(

Two of the people I think are pretty obvious. The other everyone hates, but he is ridiculously skilled.. Even if it is just with one class. Every time I verse these 3, I think they are doing some kind if trick and I can't match what they do. I try the same setup exactly myself, I just can't get close to what they do.

---
PSN: sandybabe71
"To think I was almost a Prime, but somehow I'm still a Rookie." ~Smokescreen
#32Spiritsaiyan101Posted 8/18/2014 6:44:47 PM

Probably would be better if I joined a clan and played more.
---
"I am the Harbinger of Destruction! The Alpha and the Omega! I will not Denied!"
PSN: Spiritsaiyan101
#33Gray_PantherPosted 8/18/2014 7:09:00 PM
Upper Elite
#34starwarsboi66Posted 8/18/2014 9:34:50 PM
I constantly get called a "hacker" or a "cheater". My most recent fanmail was from a guy called "PLAYUUZ***" or something similar. That was like last week. I miss the good ol' days :(
---
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."---Sun Tzu
#35WcW_AlphaPosted 8/18/2014 11:12:16 PM
starwarsboi66 posted...
I constantly get called a "hacker" or a "cheater". My most recent fanmail was from a guy called "PLAYUUZ***" or something similar. That was like last week. I miss the good ol' days :(

I get friend requests. Often people are only mad with me when they are against me but love me being on their team.
Especially when I am a healer with the super beam perk
---
Alpha Male, Alpha Dog, 4LPH4 3v3RTh1n6!
LSC 43V3R!
#36_xOvERLoRDx_Posted 8/19/2014 12:45:05 AM
starwarsboi66 posted...

Ill spam ur msges with fanmail <33 xD
#37YUGGLE123(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 7:34:02 AM
Sandybabe71PS3 posted...
YUGGLE123 posted...
I won't say who I think the 3 people are. Purely because everyone here has huge egos and think they are better than everyone else. And therefore, won't agree with me.

I admit I'm not that good, the only thing I can do better than most is heal. My destroyer is nothing compared to you guys. As a wise numpteez once said accuracy > firepower. I'm good with the accuracy weapons. Path blaster, NAR, PBR, SSR, SB, NCR, OP, NCR. Basiaclly all the scientist. And scout weapons. I don't really use GS anymore though. Any thing else I'm just average with and an elite will steamroll over me.

Do I have a big ego? :( I've played with you before plenty. I never thought I had a big ego tho :(

Two of the people I think are pretty obvious. The other everyone hates, but he is ridiculously skilled.. Even if it is just with one class. Every time I verse these 3, I think they are doing some kind if trick and I can't match what they do. I try the same setup exactly myself, I just can't get close to what they do.

Lol. You put your message in the middle of my post XD didn't see until now.

Not you no. I mean the majority of propel in clans that just can't admit when someone is better than them.

Skill level doesn't bother me. Be nice to me. I'll be nice to you. Regardless of clan, play style or anything. Even if your in my clan and you do something to annoy me, I'll still call you out. Unlike most players, I dot judge people by what they do or what clan they are in.

For example: I'll probably get hated for this. But I'm friends with chiboloo. We were friends before he started Glitching. And still are. Glitching is his choice. Not mine, and he hasn't insulted me directly or done anything, so I'm not gonna instantly judge him . So I am doing nothing wrong by being his friend.

Glitch. CRC. Cheat. Be skilled. Be unskilled. I don't mind. Just be a nice guy and we are all good.

( I know this was pretty off topic hahah, but that just sums up me and how I relate to the players XD)
---
PSN: Yuggle
#38DMG-ScopePosted 8/19/2014 7:49:28 AM
Chiboloo glitched in wfc as well. He's in the top 20 off memory.
#39PYFL17Posted 8/19/2014 7:51:04 AM
YUGGLE123 posted...
Sandybabe71PS3 posted...
YUGGLE123 posted...

Lol. You put your message in the middle of my post XD didn't see until now.

Not you no. I mean the majority of propel in clans that just can't admit when someone is better than them.

Skill level doesn't bother me. Be nice to me. I'll be nice to you. Regardless of clan, play style or anything. Even if your in my clan and you do something to annoy me, I'll still call you out. Unlike most players, I dot judge people by what they do or what clan they are in.

For example: I'll probably get hated for this. But I'm friends with chiboloo. We were friends before he started Glitching. And still are. Glitching is his choice. Not mine, and he hasn't insulted me directly or done anything, so I'm not gonna instantly judge him . So I am doing nothing wrong by being his friend.

Glitch. CRC. Cheat. Be skilled. Be unskilled. I don't mind. Just be a nice guy and we are all good.

( I know this was pretty off topic hahah, but that just sums up me and how I relate to the players XD)

Dat made meh cri :*)
---
"No one you don't know." -Rasheem1993
#40KingGarlockPosted 8/19/2014 9:39:47 AM
I'd call myself a 4, I have good days and bad days but nothing I would call super terrible. I'd say I'm okay.