Rage Quit

#1Sandybabe71PS3Posted 8/22/2014 12:04:22 AM
What's the funniest Rage Quit you've ever witnessed in this game?
I have actually never witnessed one but I'd love to hear about one. :P
---
PSN: sandybabe71
"To think I was almost a Prime, but somehow I'm still a Rookie." ~Smokescreen
#2_xOvERLoRDx_Posted 8/22/2014 12:15:52 AM
I was with a few friends (aswin, Prodestroyer & optimus5432109 i think the numbers r) and we made NoD RQ!! Was so funny!
---
a Shadow is Lurking..
#3numpteezPosted 8/22/2014 12:30:03 AM
Steffenlea2010 rage quitting 8 times from the same match, no joke! I was in the only available CTF and Steffenlea2010 was too. Each time I killed him, he quit immediately. 30 seconds later: Steffenlea2010 has joined the game! And off he goes again. Lol. Actually it got annoying after a while because he spammed my inbox XD
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEGtocdlx0
EO, thanks Ethan.
#4_xOvERLoRDx_Posted 8/22/2014 12:47:05 AM
numpteez posted...
Steffenlea2010 rage quitting 8 times from the same match, no joke! I was in the only available CTF and Steffenlea2010 was too. Each time I killed him, he quit immediately. 30 seconds later: Steffenlea2010 has joined the game! And off he goes again. Lol. Actually it got annoying after a while because he spammed my inbox XD

Oh yeah nump i remember that!!! XD
---
a Shadow is Lurking..
#5Daneki85Posted 8/22/2014 1:08:08 AM
I was at a friends house playing on his PSN, levelling his unprimed level 10s and showing him just how much fun this game is when you're boss level.

Numpteez joins the lobby right before the next game starts. I nudge my friend and tell him he's in for a good show.

Game starts, Launch CQ 4v4. I'ma Decepticon destroyer, and go straight for A. nump's destroyer is the only one capturing. I get the kill... Instant quit from nump lol. So of course, I have to send a "LOL RQ" msg. His reply? "1v1 me no recharger!"

My buddy and I lol'd.
---
NewPSN: LSC_Daneki of the Lightning Strike Coalition
I'm not afraid of a 1v1. Are you?.
#6QGVonPosted 8/22/2014 1:57:55 AM
My brother plays the xbox version against this group of douchebags that only play foc and they hate him because he plays too rough for them. He comes onto the ps3 version with my account and destroys everyone except Jovmiak, I tell him he's wasting his time but does he listen? Nooo. He doesn't rage quit but listening to the things he says everytime he gets destroyed by that one guy made me laugh. He goes up against Tyre & Turles, Yuggle and Kai and I don't bother to tell him this time, I just sit back and enjoy the show
#7_xOvERLoRDx_Posted 8/22/2014 2:50:41 AM
QGVon posted...
My brother plays the xbox version against this group of douchebags that only play foc and they hate him because he plays too rough for them. He comes onto the ps3 version with my account and destroys everyone except Jovmiak, I tell him he's wasting his time but does he listen? Nooo. He doesn't rage quit but listening to the things he says everytime he gets destroyed by that one guy made me laugh. He goes up against Tyre & Turles, Yuggle and Kai and I don't bother to tell him this time, I just sit back and enjoy the show

Does he destroy elites too? I think he only destroys newbs but we all do.
---
a Shadow is Lurking..
#8YUGGLE123Posted 8/22/2014 3:02:21 AM
Whenever me and Starwarsboi join NOD in public.

The reason it's entertaining is because it's not just one of them. All 4 or 5 of them drop out like flies and then I get bombarded by gears with messages.

:)
---
PSN: Yuggle
#9dolphinboy200Posted 8/22/2014 5:00:57 AM
Daneki85 posted...
I was at a friends house playing on his PSN, levelling his unprimed level 10s and showing him just how much fun this game is when you're boss level.

Numpteez joins the lobby right before the next game starts. I nudge my friend and tell him he's in for a good show.

Game starts, Launch CQ 4v4. I'ma Decepticon destroyer, and go straight for A. nump's destroyer is the only one capturing. I get the kill... Instant quit from nump lol. So of course, I have to send a "LOL RQ" msg. His reply? "1v1 me no recharger!"

My buddy and I lol'd.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. But really bump calling out a new player to 1v1 you wow. ......
---
LSC
#10ethanlam222Posted 8/22/2014 5:01:18 AM
I was with dragon in ctf on desolation. After the game im about to go off when I got a message saying: help. So I join his game and see 5 nod in tdm. His team only him and two noobs.

We played back to back and made all of em go negative. Then:

Gears has left the game
Itcha has left the game
Greengoblim has left the game
And the other two, I forgot XD

The funny thing was they left one by one, each one exactly at a one minute succession XD
---
Fastoon's pride has risen, and I shall lead them into victory!
Thanks numpy for the mention :D