Rage Quit

• Topic Archived
9 months ago#31
Also a big shout out to the autobot clan for always leaving when WcW enters the room.
---
Beat me if you can. Survive if I let you. Because EL is Life EL is Love
EL 43V3R
9 months ago#32
I rage quit against Gears Shink and other people in his clan in a 5v1 because my whole team rq and left me alone to fight. I leave for fun balance conquest game. Shink was bragging and I didn't like fighting 1 person and having 5 shoot me.
---
Jack of all trades, master of none.
9 months ago#33
UgotDeadBUM posted...
I rage quit against Gears Shink and other people in his clan in a 5v1 because my whole team rq and left me alone to fight. I leave for fun balance conquest game. Shink was bragging and I didn't like fighting 1 person and having 5 shoot me.

Thats what they are known for. I suggest you invite friends the next time
---
WcW_DarkSpyder
9 months ago#34
UgotDeadBUM posted...

^This. That isn't technically a RQ though in my opinion, I see nothing wrong with doing that. Rage quit is defined as moments of anger and stress at something...if you left to find a more fun and balanced match like I sometimes do, I wouldn't say that's a RQ, more like a choice. Just my opinion.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEGtocdlx0
EO, thanks Ethan.
9 months ago#35
I play for only fun not for yelling after losing a 1v5. I am getting new friends so I can play with them soon.
---
Jack of all trades, master of none.
9 months ago#36
I've seen all of you players "that think they are great but they are not" RAGE QUIT!

I will try not to kill you so much if you will play FOC HH with me.
9 months ago#37
The funniest Rager ever would have to be DaxxDawCOTF. He can't stand getting beat in FoC. After the Hover Destroyer 2v2 we had,(aswin & Daxx V nump & Me) Daxx started talking a whole lot of crap in the chat room. And after that he went to a public match where I followed him >:D. As soon as I joined the match in Spire, I killed Daxx then he RQ's then he deletes me and everyone else who was in the chat at the time and he also blocked Couch Potato he may of blocked Zee and PRAY too. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Funniest. Rage. Quit. Eveeer!
---
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."---Sun Tzu
9 months ago#38
starwarsboi66 posted...
The funniest Rager ever would have to be DaxxDawCOTF. He can't stand getting beat in FoC. After the Hover Destroyer 2v2 we had,(aswin & Daxx V nump & Me) Daxx started talking a whole lot of crap in the chat room. And after that he went to a public match where I followed him >:D. As soon as I joined the match in Spire, I killed Daxx then he RQ's then he deletes me and everyone else who was in the chat at the time and he also blocked Couch Potato he may of blocked Zee and PRAY too. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Funniest. Rage. Quit. Eveeer!

He didn't like the commentary by Zee and I. Lololol.
---
"No one you don't know." -Rasheem1993
9 months ago#39
PYFL17 posted...
starwarsboi66 posted...

He didn't like the commentary by Zee and I. Lololol.

Far from it. Instead he just calls everyone g**. LOLOLOLOLOL
---
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."---Sun Tzu
9 months ago#40
WcW_DarkSpyder posted...
UgotDeadBUM posted...

Thats what they are known for. I suggest you invite friends the next time

I've been in that situation, and prefer to stay in game.

A) I'm friends with most those guys, and i love killing friends.

B) i like a challenge, and I never quit a game - got the WLR to prove it, out just ask anyone who's had a party invite ignored because I was already in a game.

C) You'll win some respect for having the ball bearings to fight, and you might learn how to stay alive longer. Quitting just demonstrates LM levels of courage, as well as stroking their egos.
---
NewPSN: LSC_Daneki of the Lightning Strike Coalition
I'm not afraid of a 1v1. Are you?.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived