To LSC and this Conflict with CC

#1CC_LuckyDevilPosted 8/23/2014 7:26:57 AM
To LSC I noticed that some of the CC member's want war with clan's but the main point of word's are that this is a association between both of our clan's i will control my member's and i noticed i have some bad nut's in CC also. About Blue this is my mostly my exact fault and i can see that i also had some personal important things in reality i left CC_Wackdaddy and CC_Bluekts incharge of the clan but i just want other's to understand that this was a misunderstanding.
---
-CC_LuckyDevil Leader of Cybertronian Commando's *Austa La Vista baby*
#2epic_trollerPosted 8/23/2014 7:34:32 AM
Ur back LD. Good to see ya.
---
Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask...
#3TarqvinivsPosted 8/23/2014 9:35:12 AM
WackDaddy doesn't need to be thrown under the bus, he was the one being the most proactive in terms if trying to resolve the problem. The only issue I have with him would be the statements he made saying he'd be happy to let us punish Blue, but that's one thing -- among many others, clearly -- for CC to discuss privately. I don't hold that against WD.

We would have preferred it if Blue had participated in the battles last night. But the rest of CC stepped up and fought us, so nobody from our side is going to question the motivations or sincerity of your members who came to the battle last night.

My advice is to very quickly establish some behavioral guidelines because there are people out there who are significantly more ruthless and more vindictive in how they approach inter-clan feuds than I am.
---
PSN: Tarquinius
Lightning Strike Coalition, IACTA ALEA EST!
#4Daneki85Posted 8/23/2014 10:03:12 AM
Yeah, like me, the one who was the subject of your CC boy's insults. And I'm decidedly less forgiving, so its fortunate for you that I'm towing the party line and keeping the rest of my opinions about CC-Bigot to myself.
---
NewPSN: LSC_Daneki of the Lightning Strike Coalition
I'm not afraid of a 1v1. Are you?.
#5CC-WackdaddyPosted 8/23/2014 1:41:29 PM
However I was left in charge. Sure I did my best job in trying to clean up but we have further disscussed the situation and I promise you and I mean all of you...

You will be satisfied with the result.
---
PSN: Galaticknight12
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_SZ0X03TyX0 "I made my own theme song! Did you?"
#6dolphinboy200Posted 8/23/2014 3:06:18 PM
CC......you really need to get your clan under control.
---
LSC
#7CC-WackdaddyPosted 8/23/2014 4:24:15 PM
dolphinboy200 posted...
CC......you really need to get your clan under control.

It will be. :)
---
PSN: Galaticknight12
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_SZ0X03TyX0 "I made my own theme song! Did you?"
#8CC_LuckyDevil(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 5:18:14 AM
Wackdaddy is right this issue will be under controlled this is mostly Blue's fault reason: Because he went against his order's to not Start clan battles nor Judge other clan's CC_Wackdaddy was working on building CC with Allys and recruiting and CC_TOPSHOT14 is the main person who ran to Me and Wackdaddy and told us what happened CC_TOPSHOT14 tried to stop him and he told me this is what he said to blue LuckyDevil gave us an Direct order to not start clan battles or judge others we can only recruit not lead our Recruits and Members to wage war.
---
-CC_LuckyDevil Leader of Cybertronian Commando's *Austa La Vista baby*
#9ClunkerSlimPosted 8/24/2014 7:16:11 AM(edited)
This is so freakin dumb.

Blue called some people out? So what?

I swear, the only thing that turned this into an issue was his own clan's over reaction. Daneki has spent the past month doing nothing BUT calling out LordMegatron. Blue called some people no-talent-scrubs? Well I guess that makes him a true gamefaq'er now. Everyone on this board has done a lot WORSE than him. You guys just found a weak willed clan ready to kiss your a.. and now you're milking it for all its worth.

If I was Blue, this would be my official response...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxLFdJLSho8

This is my official advice to the CC clan...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK0_Ob9qCI0
#10TarqvinivsPosted 8/24/2014 8:33:27 AM
Dude, he didn't call us out, he unleashed a torrent of vitriol at us. If it had been like "we've got an awesome team, I think we could take you," this would have been a completely different story. We aren't bragging. We aren't trying to lord this over them. We're standing up for ourselves. We would have reacted the same way if someone from a more established clan hurled the same insults at us.

And yes, I understand it was one person in the clan doing it. But do you seriously think I'd have actually taken him up on his 1v10 offer? Yeah, that would've been fair. I gave CC the opportunity to back him up and they did. All credit to them. I've already said I consider the issue resolved.
---
PSN: Tarquinius
Lightning Strike Coalition, IACTA ALEA EST!