Terrible framerate, even at minimal settings.

#21raymanfan1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 9:32:34 PM
ScarletRunner8 posted...
raymanfan1 posted...
As I said before, I can totally still run the game at 20FPS, but I'm positive I was getting 25-30FPS before the patch (which is still not fantastic).

I put my settings on high and the game ran better then it did on low, wtf? I then found out that Reflection on "low" causes frame-rate issues. My game is running GREAT now just like when I first started playing it, so check if your reflection is on low.

Well, that only gave me maybe 4 extra frames per second. I'm now running it in the lowest possible resolution with everything on low or off, except reflection (which is on high, it DOES help a little), and I still have trouble staying above 30FPS. ME NEEDZ KNEW GRAPHICKS CARD.
---
'Why did SEGA have to put Sonic's friends in Sonic Generations? They suck!'
Because freeing blank areas for no discernible reason would suck a good deal also.
#22cwjakesteelPosted 11/19/2011 7:33:04 PM
WOW. Why do you even buy PC games unless you have a capable PC?

Sonic Generations runs perfectly on my:

Intel core i7 @2.0Ghz turbo boost up to 2.9
Nvidea Geforce with 1 GB Visual Ram
8GB Dynamic Ram

Other than those 3 features of a computer, I don't know anything else that affects gaming. I got a 1600x900:60 screen that plays at max frame rate all the time.

This Gaming LAPTOP is only $100 US more than a lameo macbook. It's an Asus.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#23DarthRLinkPosted 11/26/2011 9:29:16 AM
I can't use my NVIDIA card so I'm stuck with my crappy Intel HD 3000 thing and it's still not that terrible. Just crashes a lot.
---
"How's your wife?" "Not to good she's in bed with Laryngitis"
"Is that Argonian bastard back in town again?"
#24cwjakesteelPosted 11/26/2011 3:52:39 PM
Oh, I also forgot to mention that if you have an integrated Chip set for graphics, then you cannot replace it or add any graphical memory.

It is stuck. You can't change it.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.