Having problems running this on Windows 8.

#1AzureEverythingPosted 12/9/2012 8:38:41 PM
Okay,when I had Windows 7 it worked fine but when I changed to Windows 8 it just QUIT. I can't run the game...it always gets a "critical error" and says the configuration does not match my current settings. It was always the resolution before when I had that problem and I've checked to make sure my configurations are fine...that resolution is fine. Any suggestions?
---
Freya Crescent is awesome...you cannot deny that, EVER.
#2The_SchoolistPosted 12/11/2012 6:22:11 PM
Uninstall windows 8.
---
Just pretend that there's something clever written here, because, right now, there isn't, and it boggles my mind why you are even reading this.
#3ThunderKlappePosted 12/14/2012 10:09:38 AM
Instead of unhelpful droll, does anyone have any actually helpful information about this?
---
You know what they say about people with big hands?
Loud KLAPPES!
#4The_SchoolistPosted 12/16/2012 7:06:55 AM
Funny. Because uninstalling Windows 8 would solve everything. The game doesn't support WIndows 8.
---
Just pretend that there's something clever written here, because, right now, there isn't, and it boggles my mind why you are even reading this.
#5Ms_AndryPosted 12/29/2012 4:23:37 AM
The_Schoolist posted...
Funny. Because uninstalling Windows 8 would solve everything. The game doesn't support WIndows 8.

I'm playing this game on Windows 8 and it's running perfectly. Try not to be completely wrong next time.

As for TC, sorry, couldn't tell you what the problem is even if this is way too late. Best I can think of is reinstalling Sonic Generations and configuring everything.

Try also making sure your video card drivers are updated for windows 8. There's some beta things you can download that might help, but honestly don't know