Who's still getting this game?

#21thebadendPosted 7/23/2012 1:01:58 PM(edited)
BDSMKane posted...
Can you tell me how many CGs are still left in the game?

After looking through the gallery there should be 29 CGs left.

Also in the gallery I noticed there is only 1 CG per girl main game and then 2 more are added after each post game boss battle. Oh, and CGs shown in the gallery for the main game are just the scrubbed versions. No soapy versions so that's minus 17 CGs.

So instead 34 mini-game CGs main game and 34 CGs post game equaling 68. It's 17 and 34 equaling 51.
---
Currently Playing: M_g_n S_u_s (JP) | Recently Beaten: I forgot.
GOTY: Neptunia Mk2 |
#22BDSMKanePosted 7/23/2012 1:50:22 PM
thebadend posted...
BDSMKane posted...
Can you tell me how many CGs are still left in the game?

After looking through the gallery there should be 29 CGs left.

Also in the gallery I noticed there is only 1 CG per girl main game and then 2 more are added after each post game boss battle. Oh, and CGs shown in the gallery for the main game are just the scrubbed versions. No soapy versions so that's minus 17 CGs.

So instead 34 mini-game CGs main game and 34 CGs post game equaling 68. It's 17 and 34 equaling 51.

Thanks for that information, I really appreciate it and will pass it on.
---
"Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order, a minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced insane."
#23NIK12787Posted 7/23/2012 7:18:47 PM
I am gonna import the JP version. I am not getting the censored US version.
---
XBL Gamertag: FMA Winry
PSN Tag: Chobits_Chi
#24nealiePosted 7/23/2012 8:48:21 PM
I'm getting this game as I support censorship .
#25OkGo4ItPosted 7/23/2012 9:01:23 PM
Simple, Play The censored US version, then import JP Mugen souls when done with the US one >_>

But yes i agree It hurts that we are getting the game censored and im against it and all but, at least were getting the damn game >_>

i would have pass on this but, the game seems fun :P
#26notrandomPosted 7/24/2012 2:54:54 AM
I'm still getting the game but NISA is not getting my money. I can wait like I always have for a used copy to show up at my Gamestop and just buy that.
And like always I'll be sure to beat the game within the week and send it back to Gamestop so someone else can pick it up used and I can transfer the cash to a game actually worth my hard earned money.
---
Say no to EA, Ubisoft and Activision's online passes. Say no to Capcom's scummy DLC ways. Say no to NISA's terrible and unfaithful localizations.
#27Lionheartf815Posted 7/24/2012 8:41:12 AM
No, I don't support censorship.
---
ASUS G73JH-RBBX05 | 8GB DDR3-1333 | i7-720QM | ATI HD 5870M | 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD
CP: (PC) The Last Remnant, (PC) Transformers: WFC, (PC) The Walking Dead
#28hardcore rpg gamerPosted 7/24/2012 1:20:00 PM
I'm buying the game, but serious question here: How many people *****ing about the edits actually understand and comprehend why they were done? Just curious.

I don't support censorship/edits, but in this case, it's either that, or they could just, you know, not release the game. I'll buy the game as it is, and not be ungrateful about getting to play it in English.

And no, NISA isn't making this a standard, they try to leave the content for their games intact. It's just this ONE game that they're doing it to, and if I had to guess, it's most likely because some stupid law in EU that's to blame (they release the same version of the game in both NA and EU, financial reasons). I'm pretty sure that same law (something to do with lolis or something, I don't live there) is why in the EU version of Record of Agarest War 2 there was no bath/massage minigame for "child" Fiona, while it was fine in the NA version.

If you people really want to see the CGs that badly, you have the internet and google. You have the tools at your disposal to find them. Seeing them on a computer monitor really isn't that different from ingame.
---
The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.
#29BassGSnewtypePosted 7/24/2012 11:23:41 PM
Me.
---
How long till Gfaqs lets use use Avatars and pic in our sigs
Official Shurouga pilot of the SRWZ2 Saisei-hen Board
#30FinalFantasyForeverPosted 7/24/2012 11:24:40 PM
People who aren't getting this game because of censorship, I know for a fact will. They probably have the game preordered already and are just being hypocrites to their stand. Either that is the case, or they are waiting to hear to what length and detail the censor is in place for the US version.

You wouldn't be posting on a message board saying you aren't getting it because of that reason, if you weren't lurking and planned on getting the game. Voicing your opinion isn't going to do anything to change that censorship as the game is already done and most likely in production stage for the disc stamping, packaging, and inventory.
---
Check out my Youtube for Gaming Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/storino03
More topics from this board...
Worth it going for true end?solid8721511/28 8:06AM