Moe Kill Charts

#1cornett7Posted 10/17/2012 5:25:56 PM(edited)
Heres some charts converted from JP Wiki

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tc9RuSP7A3kQ9OuS7vIQrUmh_iAAoJ1JytvYcEBaXx0/edit

Let me know if something is wrong i'll change it. Think i might have Bipolar and Desperate switched. Also best way to view might be file->download as webpage.
---
Some people are like a Slinky... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs. Lol also not good at formatting or setting up stuff so might be better way to do it.
#2TV_Casualty87Posted 10/17/2012 6:23:48 PM
Hey thanks for for posting this. It's gonna help me out a lot!
---
PSN: LastCaress
#3cornett7(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2012 7:56:09 PM
Trying to make sure i got everything converted right

Google - What i think it is
Moe
Selfish - Ego
de S - Sadist
de M - Masochist
tsundere - Bipolar
neat - Graceful
natural - Ditz
healthy - Hyper
reticent - Terse

Phrase
Morose - Bipolar
It will be awfully - Desperate

Do these sound about right? Sorta thinking i might have one or two swapped around. Also if anyone uses it let me know if i was right about the circle, double circle, triangle, and x stuff.
---
Some people are like a Slinky... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
#4TV_Casualty87Posted 10/17/2012 10:30:35 PM
I've used it quite a bit since you posted it, and it seems to be correct from what I can see. I've been able to Moe Kill way more enemies without running into any problems.
---
PSN: LastCaress
#5cornett7(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2012 11:02:49 PM
Lol started it after frenzying a sleeping boss in mugen fields that had 3x my stats and i had item restriction too so couldn't use bell to leave, guess you can figure out what happened >.>
---
Some people are like a Slinky... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
#6neosudunoPosted 10/19/2012 7:00:25 PM
If it would be alright, could we get these in image form. My browser hates this configuration and always asks me to stop running the script.
#7cornett7(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2012 11:45:12 AM
Not sure what you mean by image form but you can go to file and download as pdf? or just print screen and copy em into paint.
---
#8lunafanPosted 10/20/2012 4:34:42 PM
This helped me out a lot. Thank's.
---
Oh, why aren't they doing Tomorrow's new dance steps. The way they used to yesterday. And who draws a perfect circle anymore.
#9RPG maniac87Posted 10/20/2012 4:53:43 PM
What does the Item Moe Kill list mean?
If you want to IMK a Terse you should use Hyper?

Thought you always wanted to match them up so they were the same.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#10IronySandwichPosted 10/20/2012 5:14:48 PM
If you match them up you'll get a peon moe kill. You have to mismatch them for the item bar to grow faster, and those are the best mismatches for it.
---
This is not a signature.
More topics from this board...
dlc for postgame?risechan19/19 6:03PM