Achievements list

#1little_whiskersPosted 1/20/2012 3:58:00 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/devil-may-cry-hd-collection/achievements/

(credit goes to TheRatedR_Viper from ps3 forums)
---
PSN: pillowpants41
#2finalfantasy94Posted 1/20/2012 4:03:11 AM

whats werid about this is that it seems it doesint count as 3 sepreat games like all other collectios. So it will be just 1 plat.

#3little_whiskers(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2012 4:09:46 AM
that's the impression everyone is getting at is. =( i was kinda looking forward to three shiny new plat trophies but i'm just glad I dont see all "S rank all missions on all difficulties" trophies which i would have refused to do on any of them except dmc1
---
PSN: pillowpants41
#4DrRockso87Posted 1/20/2012 10:48:22 AM

finalfantasy94 posted...

whats werid about this is that it seems it doesint count as 3 sepreat games like all other collectios. So it will be just 1 plat.

When the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection achievement list was first leaked, all the achievements were bundled together, giving the same impression that all three games would be on one trophy list. Then eventually all three trophy lists were later announced, each with a platinum and full set of trophies.

Don't worry, guys. I don't completely understand why achievements list look like this (unfihished I suppose) but I guarantee you, there will be three separate trophy lists with three individual platinums. I know Capcom screwed us over with the two Resident Evil HD trophy lists but here it's different (disc copies require platinum trophies).

#5DrRockso87Posted 1/20/2012 10:56:06 AM

Looks good. I was afraid of the difficulty modes being linked to trophies though... Damn. I just hope I don't lose another controller. :P

As long as Capcom is smart enough to have difficult trophies STACK then shouldn't be so bad (one of THE stupidest ideas by Ubisoft).

#6DrRockso87Posted 1/20/2012 11:06:38 AM

Looks good. I was afraid of the difficulty modes being linked to trophies though... Damn. I just hope I don't lose another controller.

As long as Capcom is smart enough to have difficult trophies STACK then shouldn't be so bad (one of THE stupidest ideas by Ubisoft).

Edit: (sorry for the repost; can't edit or delete my post; thanks a bunch, Gamespot). Nevermind. Doesn't matter if difficulty trophies do or don't stack because you'll have to unlock all the difficulty modes by playing them all. Super.

#7ChaingunmasterPosted 1/20/2012 12:05:35 PM
You know, it may sound crazy but these actually don't sound as difficult as I imagined they'd be. Sure beating DMC3 on the highest difficulty will be a nightmare but after I expected having to get A Ranks on all the difficulties this seems doable.
---
http://www.twitter.com/Alos88- follow me and I'll follow you
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#8yarrmateysPosted 1/20/2012 12:54:48 PM
This pretty much followed the achievement list of DMC4 (as in, no stunt-based achievements), and toned it down. There are no S/SS rank completion for all missions across all difficulties requirement. In DMC3, you only need to do it for 1 difficulty. There are no grinding trophies - you don't need a million red orbs, a millions proud souls, nor do you need to defeat 10,000 enemies.

Fairly solid achievement list, while the most difficult there (beating the games in DMD) does not necessarily give you all that the game has to offer, it gives you most. Too hardcore fans may be lamenting the loss of S-rank DMD achievements, but overall I find the list to be fine.
---
--
-
#9Gen2000Posted 1/20/2012 6:54:15 PM
A majority of the trophies are simply "Play the game, we give you a sticker for continuing to do so" type trophies.

The Over 9000 may the most underestimated though.
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#10FlashCharliePosted 1/21/2012 12:10:19 AM
The Bloody Palace will be the most annoying & boring trophies. Especially when we have to play those like 2 hours non-stop because we can't save in the middle of it.