''DMC2 is much better than DMC1, its has improved on about just everything''.

#1SonicNashPosted 5/1/2012 7:07:40 AM
Cornagandarub posted...
Honestly I don't understand the hate either. Maybe it's because I don't have nostalgia glasses on and I'm playing the trilogy for the first time but so far I feel like 2 is much better then 1.

Sure, 1 was probably more innovative and unique for it's time and whatnot, but 2 has improved on just about everything. The gameplay is more refined, there's a bigger variety of enemies and boss fights, and I like the customized amulet more.

The only negative thing I can really say is the guns do feel like they're much more relied upon and I think 1 had it perfect already in that respect. From what I've already seen from 3 that is the best game in the series but I've yet to play it myself and so far I'm pretty content with 2.

I can understand some finding DMC2 ok but better and improved than DMC1?!?
---
PSN: brandaman69
Platinum in Blazblue:CT, Tekken 6, MvC3, UMvC3, SSFIV. That's mean I am better than you in those games.
#2snake_5036Posted 5/1/2012 12:37:10 PM
if by bigger variety of enemies he means bigger variety of palette swaps

if by bigger variety of bosses he means "this is another boss that is impossible to melee for more than 1 hit. Hold down the shoot button kthx"

if by refined combat he means ridiculously slow and requires absolutely no skill to win with

if by.... okay, i give up. i'm having trouble taking this seriously.
---
Useless Sig.
Same Time Posts:45....500th posts: 5
#3SonicNash(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 1:00:12 PM
For those who want to see the original post and topic themselves.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/devil-may-cry-2-hd/154844-why-so-much-hate-2.html#post2706287

I could always reply to show how wrong he is but I am not sure what to write.
---
Platinum in Blazblue:CT, Tekken 6, MvC3, UMvC3, SSFIV. That's mean I am better than you in those games.
#4DeadPhoenix86Posted 5/2/2012 6:38:12 AM

troll topic?

DMC1 is far better than the second game ever will be. better challenge, better enemies and great combat system.
you clearly have never finished the first game...

#5SonicNash(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 6:54:41 AM
DeadPhoenix86 posted...
troll topic?DMC1 is far better than the second game ever will be. better challenge, better enemies and great combat system.you clearly have never finished the first game...

How is it trolling when I am not the one who posted that? Learn to read, child.
---
#6MrJilly2007Posted 5/6/2012 7:43:54 PM
I like how no-one bothered to reply to that guy's post. There really is no hope for him anyway...
---
How the hell can I type my signature if I can't type in cursive, Gamefaqs?
More topics from this board...
New to DMC - need helpOnePieceFan19/17 1:20PM