I died on secret mission 4 dmc1 and i want to try again but

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry HD Collection
  3. I died on secret mission 4 dmc1 and i want to try again but
3 years ago#1
it doesn't trigger to start again??? i appeared at the top of the elevator, i slashed the panel to activate the elevator to go down to try again, and theres nothing but puppets.

i went back to the courtyard to check if i had to kill the shadow again, but there were the scissor dudes there. i went back and tried the elevator again. puppets.

what am i missing?
3 years ago#2
ok, i moved on and completed the level. when i save my game, where it shows your stats for the mission, it shows 3 stars under secret mission.

i completed the first two secret missions, but died on the 3rd (secret mission 4).

nevermind, i think the 3 stars are for all the secret missions i completed so far.
3 years ago#3
I heard you have to do the secret mission again on a different play-through if you fail, but I'm not 100% on that.
3 years ago#4
When the description says, you have one chance, it means it. If you fail Secret Mission 4, you cannot try again. If you fail, you can reset the Mission entirely to try again. If you save after you complete it, you will save your failed status and will be unable to try again until a new playthrough.
---
I need not a signature
3 years ago#5
Oh, ok. Dang. I'll just try again next playthrough then.

On a side note, when I do die, instead of using a yellow orb, how do I go back to reload the mission?
3 years ago#6
Use a yellow orb, press select and then choose reset, it will take you to the title screen and you can reload your file
---
Useless Sig.
Same Time Posts:45....500th posts: 5
3 years ago#7
Wow, that would have saved me some time. I had been going to the dashboard to reload the game every time I died... ugh.
---
ride the tiger
you can see his stripes but you know he's clean
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry HD Collection
  3. I died on secret mission 4 dmc1 and i want to try again but

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived