I died on secret mission 4 dmc1 and i want to try again but

#1domesplitter13Posted 5/3/2012 8:13:22 PM
it doesn't trigger to start again??? i appeared at the top of the elevator, i slashed the panel to activate the elevator to go down to try again, and theres nothing but puppets.

i went back to the courtyard to check if i had to kill the shadow again, but there were the scissor dudes there. i went back and tried the elevator again. puppets.

what am i missing?
#2domesplitter13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 8:33:52 PM
ok, i moved on and completed the level. when i save my game, where it shows your stats for the mission, it shows 3 stars under secret mission.

i completed the first two secret missions, but died on the 3rd (secret mission 4).

nevermind, i think the 3 stars are for all the secret missions i completed so far.
#3yuyu4321Posted 5/3/2012 10:34:10 PM
I heard you have to do the secret mission again on a different play-through if you fail, but I'm not 100% on that.
#4SuperBassPosted 5/3/2012 10:40:25 PM
When the description says, you have one chance, it means it. If you fail Secret Mission 4, you cannot try again. If you fail, you can reset the Mission entirely to try again. If you save after you complete it, you will save your failed status and will be unable to try again until a new playthrough.
---
I need not a signature
#5domesplitter13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 10:50:25 AM
Oh, ok. Dang. I'll just try again next playthrough then.

On a side note, when I do die, instead of using a yellow orb, how do I go back to reload the mission?
#6snake_5036Posted 5/4/2012 11:28:06 AM
Use a yellow orb, press select and then choose reset, it will take you to the title screen and you can reload your file
---
Useless Sig.
Same Time Posts:45....500th posts: 5
#7phudabulahPosted 5/5/2012 5:39:34 AM
Wow, that would have saved me some time. I had been going to the dashboard to reload the game every time I died... ugh.
---
ride the tiger
you can see his stripes but you know he's clean