Free roaming only supported in Xbox 360 and PS3.

#11Celiria_RosePosted 5/31/2012 5:06:22 AM
Jazie0107 posted...
Celiria_Rose posted...
Jazie0107 posted...
How about an explaination of why only the Xbox and PS3 version have free roam? If you're not going to give an answer don't bother posting. I want to know if anyone have any info about why those two are the only versions to have free roam, I don't need your smart ass comments.

I didn't state it because its obvious. TECH. The DS and Wii are a lot weaker than the PS3 and the XBOX 360 and are not capable of running the game without having to do a massive amount of work toning it down.. Not to mention different control designs make it extremely difficult to properly integrate controls for all the aspects.

And I haven't made any smart ass comments. You posted asking about a statement you saw on the web site which summed up the situation. The reason is blatantly obvious to anyone who has been gaming for more than a week.

In the end all this extra info though is irrelevant. They will not have free roam, reasons why are of no consequence because knowing won't change the fact that the wii and ds still will not have free roam.

^
My point exactly. Let me ask you something, did I ever mention hendhelds at all? No, not once. I asked about the PC version. Jesus Christ.

try reading.

"Regarding PC version, as of right now there is no word on whether or not there will be a pc version at all or whether it will just be done at a later date. Currently it is just listed for 360, PS3, DS, and Wii with there being no PC version."

that was in my second post (right before you threw your little hissy fit)
#12Celiria_RosePosted 5/31/2012 5:09:12 AM
Jazie0107 posted...
Celiria_Rose posted...
Jazie0107 posted...
How about an explaination of why only the Xbox and PS3 version have free roam? If you're not going to give an answer don't bother posting. I want to know if anyone have any info about why those two are the only versions to have free roam, I don't need your smart ass comments.

I didn't state it because its obvious. TECH. The DS and Wii are a lot weaker than the PS3 and the XBOX 360 and are not capable of running the game without having to do a massive amount of work toning it down.. Not to mention different control designs make it extremely difficult to properly integrate controls for all the aspects.

And I haven't made any smart ass comments. You posted asking about a statement you saw on the web site which summed up the situation. The reason is blatantly obvious to anyone who has been gaming for more than a week.

In the end all this extra info though is irrelevant. They will not have free roam, reasons why are of no consequence because knowing won't change the fact that the wii and ds still will not have free roam.

^
My point exactly. Let me ask you something, did I ever mention hendhelds at all? No, not once. I asked about the PC version. Jesus Christ.

furthermore the reason I brought up the DS and Wii is because after I had already stated that there would be no PC version you continued to ask why the 360 and PS3 were the only ones with free roam. I assumed you had the ability to read and therefore had already caught on that THERE IS NO PC VERSION. Which only leaves 2 systems aside from 360 and PS3.
#13MrGreed200Posted 5/31/2012 5:55:48 AM
that's because the Wii is a very obsolete machine.
---
GT: Mrgreed200
COD is so grossly overrated, that it should have it's own word to emphasize how overrated it is.. oh such a word already exists... Halo.
#14theos666Posted 5/31/2012 6:20:17 AM
The Wii will not be able to support a port of the Xbox 360/PS 3 version without a serious downgrade of the game. Do you remember Spider-man 3 on the Wii? They made a decision not to attempt this mistake.
---
Rule 2, ignore rule 1.
#15ConradimusPrimePosted 5/31/2012 10:56:21 AM
Jazie0107 posted...
I just checked the official website and noticed the little text under the game info, and it goes: "*Free-Roam only supported in XBox 360 and Playstation 3 versions." What the.. ? Does anyone else have any info on this.

So I'm a dumbass? This was your post.
Then you asked about a pc version and had an aneurism because somebody answered your question
So I answered it again, ALSO bringing up that there was no announced pc version.

I think you should maybe get some 4th grade or higher reading comprehension and conversational skills before you start tellin people how dumb they are, because right now you look like the ill tempered king of hypocrite-ville
---
http://misternefarious.deviantart.com/
#16theos666Posted 6/5/2012 3:55:41 AM
Wasn't the oc version just announced?
---
Rule 2, ignore rule 1.
#17nathninteyonePosted 6/5/2012 6:16:37 AM
Heavy flow day tc?
---
GT: NathNinetyOne PSN: NathNinetyOne GFAQS: NathNinteyOne... -_-"
Youuuuuuuu Sonofabiiiitch!
#18moxxidudePosted 6/5/2012 7:23:56 AM
If you look really close under the "Free-Roam only supported in XBox 360 and Playstation 3 versions" you'll see this also:

***Fun only supported in XBox 360 and Playstation 3 versions."

That's about right. Why anyone would buy ONLY a Nintendo console for gaming is beyond me. I know many people who have owned just N64s, GameCubes and Wii's as their only main console and they are constantly complaining that they can't play the "other" games or that their version of a third party game is "crappier" than on the PS3 and Xbox 360. Yes, yes it is.

A Nintendo console is a companion console imo. You buy it for first part games and almost nothing else. Otherwise you're missing out on basically everything that is moving the gaming industry forward. The only time I ever bought third party games for the Wii is when it first came out and I thought I would try a couple. Not bad but not worth purchasing in retrospect. And they only got worse as the Wii got older.
---
GameFOX for Gamefaqs Firefox users is a must have add-on.
#19Wolfwood44Posted 6/5/2012 11:33:51 AM
Nintendo is only good for the recurring characters and titles, or for young gamers.

The N64, however, was a find console to have in its generation as your only machine. I say this because I had a PS2 (which I put over Xbox) and still played the N64 more.

Now it has completely reversed and I play 360>PC>PS3>3DS>Everything Else>Vita

Sorry, the Vita gibe at the end is due to bitterness at the system as it currently stands...
---
GT/PSN: Silt44
SW:ToR - Silt (Krayiss Obelisk Server - Legacy Guild)