Button mashing help on final boss!

#1B1ue_Y0shiPosted 7/7/2012 4:04:48 PM
I got to the final boss only to find that he has a tedious button mashing portion that not even my index finger can get through. Seriously this is a buzzkill I need to beat The Lizard if I ever wanna progress or go back to the city. Does anyone have any tips or something because I tried everything, the pen, the eraser, the spoon. I need serious help my difficulty is on Hero mode so it cant be impossible. I just quit after trying for a half an hour -_-
#2akaCitizenSnipsPosted 7/7/2012 4:11:56 PM
Which Lizard part? Is it when you are fighting him and have to look through the destroyed hunter to find the antidote?

You don't really need to button mash. Just hit him like twice and dodge all of his stuff and repeat. Don't try to combo him for more than like 2 hits because he will hit you. You have to dig through the Hunter pile I think 3 times until you're finished that part.
---
"Be still, Mouse. You can change your pants in a moment"
JL: GL
#3B1ue_Y0shi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2012 4:16:24 PM
Nah its the part afterwards when you fight him on the platforms and try and give him the antidote.
#4akaCitizenSnipsPosted 7/7/2012 4:18:24 PM
After you do one full combo on him on the platform just dodge all his stuff and repeat. Eventually you'll try to inject the antidote into him but he will knock you down. As you are falling you have to web rush to one of those platforms or else you'll have to restart. You have to repeat this like 2-3 times
---
"Be still, Mouse. You can change your pants in a moment"
JL: GL
#5B1ue_Y0shi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2012 4:20:51 PM
Thanx ALOT I didnt know you could web rush from falling this rly helps me out now. Im probably gonna have to go through the level again but its worth it. Got one more level to go to get all the upgrades anyways.
#6theos666Posted 7/7/2012 5:24:45 PM
I had a difficult time with this fight. I realized you need to web shot the Lizard as he jumps from platform to platform. Once you manage to web him you will be able to web rush right to him.
---
Rule 2, ignore rule 1.