How do you get costumes?

#1kenshindonoPosted 7/15/2012 5:12:23 PM
i did a search and i just see people talking about messing with your system clock and stuff to get costumes? What the heck? Err, how do you unlock alternate costumes for this game? I cant seem to find a guide, im not sure what messing with a system clock has to do with it. I think you have to find some kinda logos but i havent seen any at all. Some kinda guide would be great
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is we all die"-Jade/TOA
#2WiKeDPosted 7/16/2012 5:47:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAwNwDuXuKE
---
GamerTag- WiKeDx
#3DegalonPosted 7/16/2012 8:27:57 PM
The costumes unlock every week or so. Once a certain date passes, the costume becomes available to unlock.

Most people are just changing their xboxes internal clocks to think its already those dates so they can get the costumes early.
---
GT: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#4kenshindono(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2012 11:33:49 PM
the only 2 that i got to show up were the black spider man and scarlet spider. Everyrything else wasn't where it shoudl be. Is that right or was something wrong? Seems odd you can only get 2 costumes so far

having this timer crap is kinda lame honestly
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is we all die"-Jade/TOA
#5CaIiber345Posted 7/17/2012 2:51:21 AM
I used the video that WiKeD posted and I found all of them. Use that one. He even marks the map for you. It only takes a few minutes.
---
- I placed 492nd in the Mudcrab 500. -
"The usefulness of an oversized monster truck when destabilizing small countries is clearly evident."
#6StedinatorPosted 7/18/2012 6:17:48 AM
@kenshin: to get all of them now, you need to change your clock to sometime in december this year. Though some people found that it makes a bug when loading chapter 13 if the date resets to present day, so remember to have it set at dec before beating the last level if you do decide to change your clock.

Also for the party hat you need to specifically set it to august (Spidey's 50th birthday), I don't know why it doesn't unlock when set to december, but whatever.
---
"I'm going to go do British things, like drink cups of tea and eat bangers and mash, that sort of thing...because I'm British"
#7EmeraldPosted 7/22/2012 9:53:54 PM
I just did the party hat one (set my clock to August), and it unlocked. But when I went to set my clock to December to get the next costume, I saw that the party hat was no longer there. What did I do wrong?
---
OINGO
BOINGO
#8The_SpennyPosted 7/23/2012 12:51:22 PM
Emerald posted...
I just did the party hat one (set my clock to August), and it unlocked. But when I went to set my clock to December to get the next costume, I saw that the party hat was no longer there. What did I do wrong?

You set it to December. Party hat only available in August...
---
The Mad Gamer - 2003 - 2012 - may the legend continue to live in our hearts forever.