SPOILER what the... how do you beat the lizard? am i glitched?

#1kenshindonoPosted 7/17/2012 7:21:22 PM
OK maybe im bugged.. hope not. When you fight the lizard for the second time, in the sewer when he jumps from platform to platform. After I web strike him and it gives me the QTE to mash X , no mater how fast I hit it I always fail. It almost seems that it is not registering the presses. What are you supposed to do here? Whats the animation look like, because it doesnt change at all untill he throws me off the ledge and i die

hopefully someone has an answer because i need to return the game in a little over an hour. im gonna be pissed if i cant beat it due to a bug
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is we all die"-Jade/TOA
#2KazukiYotsugaPosted 7/17/2012 7:28:33 PM
Have to do that animation like 2-3x then Spidey should finally inject him.
#3Storm_risingPosted 7/18/2012 1:00:20 AM
Yeah, I was the same, pressed the x as fast as I could, he would move his arm an inch, then it would be like I wasn't pressing anything.. But on the 3rd try, pressing the X button fast, looked like I had auto on ( came real easy )..
---
The pacific demon
#4spidey_fanPosted 7/18/2012 1:25:20 AM
kenshindono posted...
OK maybe im bugged.. hope not. When you fight the lizard for the second time, in the sewer when he jumps from platform to platform. After I web strike him and it gives me the QTE to mash X , no mater how fast I hit it I always fail. It almost seems that it is not registering the presses. What are you supposed to do here? Whats the animation look like, because it doesnt change at all untill he throws me off the ledge and i die

hopefully someone has an answer because i need to return the game in a little over an hour. im gonna be pissed if i cant beat it due to a bug

You have to fail a few times. Web rush to get back to solid ground.
---
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
#5StedinatorPosted 7/18/2012 6:03:52 AM
Yeah, the ol' rule of 3 =P First time it barely moves, second time a little bit and third time BAM.
---
"I'm going to go do British things, like drink cups of tea and eat bangers and mash, that sort of thing...because I'm British"
#6kenshindono(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 11:31:45 PM
thanks guys i figured it out after dying like a dozen times. I didn't know you could webrush, i thought when he threw you off you just died =P derp
---
#7zombodyPosted 7/19/2012 7:17:41 PM
Oh you're glitched alright... :P
---
100,000 Strong for Timesplitters 4...Please LIKE it on Facebook! We need to make this happen!!
#8DegalonPosted 7/19/2012 8:46:23 PM
Wow...gee...thanks for putting a massive spoiler right in the title.

Thanks a lot.
---
GT: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#9kenshindono(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2012 1:29:43 AM
Degalon posted...

Thanks a lot.

Wow.. gee.. thanks for being an illiterate moron. Can you not read. I put spoiler in GIANT BOLD TEXT. I tagged the damn thing. Its not my fault your an idiot. I posted it within the rules of the board
---
#10StitchRSPosted 7/20/2012 8:00:19 AM
kenshindono posted...
Degalon posted...

Thanks a lot.

Wow.. gee.. thanks for being an illiterate moron. Can you not read. I put spoiler in GIANT BOLD TEXT. I tagged the damn thing. Its not my fault your an idiot. I posted it within the rules of the board

Maybe you should reread the rules. You do not post spoilers in the topic title, marked or not. The correct way this title should have been posted is "SPOILER what the... how do you beat the final boss? am i glitched?"
---
For Let's Plays, Walkthroughs, and Gameplay videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStitchRS