The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I hope they don't do the "webs sticking to the sky" thing

#1Kira0987Posted 2/29/2012 10:26:51 PM
It's just lazy and cheap when they don't even bother having the webs attach to buildings. If they can just do everything that was done in Spiderman 2 and maybe a little more, this could be an amazing game. Anyone else have anything they really want to see in this?
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#2RyowhoPosted 3/1/2012 4:58:36 AM
I'm sorry, but that game looks cheap.
Don't let it fool you, save the money.
#3Kira0987(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2012 1:15:35 PM
^Yeah, I'll definitely wait for reviews. I'll never make the same mistake I made when buying Spider-Man 3 on release date just because number 2 was so good...
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#4gamefan190Posted 3/3/2012 4:34:56 PM
Kira0987 posted...
^Yeah, I'll definitely wait for reviews. I'll never make the same mistake I made when buying Spider-Man 3 on release date just because number 2 was so good...

I made the EXACT same mistake man, oooo I regret it deeply.
---
Anticipated Games- Warriors Orochi 3, One Piece: Kaizoku Musou, Assassin's Creed 3, Resident Evil 6, Metal Gear Solid Revengeance
#5_kybalion_Posted 3/13/2012 5:50:57 PM
Kira0987 posted...
It's just lazy and cheap when they don't even bother having the webs attach to buildings. If they can just do everything that was done in Spiderman 2 and maybe a little more, this could be an amazing game. Anyone else have anything they really want to see in this?

This is what I want to see the most tbh.
---
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
#6Pfantzypantz_Posted 3/14/2012 3:05:20 PM
Hah I also made the mistake of buying Spider man 3 on release.... And yes, I really hope they do the more realistic swinging like in 2.
---
http://pfantzypantz.deviantart.com/
#7BryanParksSuperPosted 3/17/2012 4:53:37 PM

Webs attach to the sky and not buildings in Amazing Spider-Man game. I know I'm not happy either. I have seen the every trailer that has come out so far and it's quite a shame that webs don't attach to buildings. Spider-Man 2 had webs attach to buildings but this game can't. It's just lazing developing by Activision and Beenox.