The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I hope they don't do the "webs sticking to the sky" thing

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man
  3. I hope they don't do the "webs sticking to the sky" thing
4 years ago#1
It's just lazy and cheap when they don't even bother having the webs attach to buildings. If they can just do everything that was done in Spiderman 2 and maybe a little more, this could be an amazing game. Anyone else have anything they really want to see in this?
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
4 years ago#2
I'm sorry, but that game looks cheap.
Don't let it fool you, save the money.
4 years ago#3
^Yeah, I'll definitely wait for reviews. I'll never make the same mistake I made when buying Spider-Man 3 on release date just because number 2 was so good...
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
4 years ago#4
Kira0987 posted...
^Yeah, I'll definitely wait for reviews. I'll never make the same mistake I made when buying Spider-Man 3 on release date just because number 2 was so good...

I made the EXACT same mistake man, oooo I regret it deeply.
Anticipated Games- Warriors Orochi 3, One Piece: Kaizoku Musou, Assassin's Creed 3, Resident Evil 6, Metal Gear Solid Revengeance
4 years ago#5
Kira0987 posted...
It's just lazy and cheap when they don't even bother having the webs attach to buildings. If they can just do everything that was done in Spiderman 2 and maybe a little more, this could be an amazing game. Anyone else have anything they really want to see in this?

This is what I want to see the most tbh.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
4 years ago#6
Hah I also made the mistake of buying Spider man 3 on release.... And yes, I really hope they do the more realistic swinging like in 2.
http://pfantzypantz.deviantart.com/
4 years ago#7

Webs attach to the sky and not buildings in Amazing Spider-Man game. I know I'm not happy either. I have seen the every trailer that has come out so far and it's quite a shame that webs don't attach to buildings. Spider-Man 2 had webs attach to buildings but this game can't. It's just lazing developing by Activision and Beenox. 

1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man
  3. I hope they don't do the "webs sticking to the sky" thing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived