will we have alternate costume? (black suit pic)

#1Bluegazer30Posted 6/9/2012 6:31:57 PM
if so, i want to have an alternate attire like this: http://i48.tinypic.com/213ewdi.png

(I made the picture myself using Photoshop CS5)
#2AzureVergilPosted 6/9/2012 7:34:32 PM
Please, nobody want to remember that garbage movie.
#3MEFreak1984Posted 6/10/2012 6:45:50 AM
The suit itself looks pretty sweet. I'm guessing it's the cloth version Peter made after the Secret War comic series. The symbiote suit just heals itself.
---
PSN ID: BladeGash
"We don't have to take this, back against the wall. We don't have to take this, we can end it all"
#4Dark_guyverPosted 6/10/2012 7:30:22 AM
I think they said alt costumes would be in, they just haven't said which ones. Pretty good PhotoShop you did, by the way (even though S-M3 did leave a pretty bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths)
---
Wii Friend Code: 4044 6138 0010 2539
PSN: Deadly_Force_01
#5MEFreak1984Posted 6/10/2012 9:47:55 AM
Dark_guyver posted...
I think they said alt costumes would be in, they just haven't said which ones. Pretty good PhotoShop you did, by the way (even though S-M3 did leave a pretty bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths)

That's why I tried to connect it to "The Secret War" series.
---
PSN ID: BladeGash
"We don't have to take this, back against the wall. We don't have to take this, we can end it all"
#6moxxidudePosted 6/10/2012 10:44:34 AM
For me personally, I've seen enough of the black suit that I hope it never returns, but again, that's just me. We've had the black suit in Ultimate Spider-Man (as a skin), Spider-Man 3, Web of Shadows, Shattered Dimensions and EoT (as a skin I think, never played the game).

Spider-Man 3 the movie, not only ruined the black suit for me but for Venom as well. What a terrible version of Venom. Even if it was Marvel's interference, Raimi didn't have to make the whole thing suck as much as it did. It was like he wanted to ruin Venom passive aggressively. The next time I see Venom in a movie, if ever (and yes I know they're working on it, as well as possibly planting the seeds of Venom in the upcoming movies), he better be done right. Topher Grace....god. Why didn't they just get Miley Cyrus?
---
GameFOX for Gamefaqs Firefox users is a must have add-on.
#7moxxidudePosted 6/10/2012 5:41:55 PM(edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T91pixJAlm0

In this video (Gamespot interview with Dee Brown) he confirms the presence of alternate costumes (see 11:45 in the video). Brown states "Oh yeah" when asked if we will see other costumes for Spider-Man. "Suits is always a big thing, like all the fans really like that. We've not announced what suits there are going to be...but there are a lot of suits in there that have not made it into any Spider-Man games before."

So there you have it. Almost guaranteed you'll have a lot of your fave Spider-Man suits and many others you haven't seen.
---
#8karellan1978Posted 6/11/2012 7:54:31 AM
I would be stunned if there wasn't a 616 costume and a black (comics version) costume. Those are the only ones that pretty much EVERYONE wants to see.
#9Gmoney-Posted 6/11/2012 9:13:00 AM
As if.

If we're getting a black suit at all.... It should be Miles Morales's suit from the Ultimate universe.

That suit is awesome!
---
All we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
PSN/XBL/MGO: RzaRecta357
#10moxxidudePosted 6/11/2012 10:37:26 AM
I will be very happy with these (and the usual suspects such as the 616, Black suit, Scarlet Spider etc):

60's Cartoon Spider-Man for the win! He's been ignored long enough!
Peter Parker skin
Stan Lee (DLC of course)
Cheap Halloween Costume Spider-Man (worn by Andrew Garfield at Comic con)
Daredevil (looooong shot on that one)
Some cool Bob Ross designs
---