Accepted invitation, no crew

#1CaptainGeorgiaPosted 4/1/2012 2:05:06 AM
Just accepted the invitation from maxHitman22, didn't show on my crew list. The crew count went up but this makes it difficult to send/receive gifts. Anyone else having this problem?

CaptainGeorgia
#2wootaejunPosted 4/3/2012 9:25:20 PM

Yes, been having this problem for quite some time. It is hit and miss but mostly miss.

#3wootaejunPosted 4/5/2012 12:22:16 AM

Seems like they have fixed some of the issues with crew not appearing in the roster.

#4arghjanPosted 4/14/2012 8:24:49 AM
i had this problem too, i have emailed several times to disney interactive, and asked them if they could resolve this problem manually.

after a while i got an email back saying that they acknowledge this problem, and that they were trying to fix this with an update scheduled for the near future.

I think i know what caused this problem: in the beginning i was playing on my first account, and was inviting like crazy, but sometimes the message " the server is not accessible please try again later ", but i kept on going with my invitations.

now on my second account Arghjan2 i found out, that when this message appears the invitation is not send, but the name appears on my " add an existing tapulous/disney friend" 's list.

So on my first account the tapulous/disney friends list became bigger and bigger, and adding crew became slower and slower.

Now that they have fixed this problem, the only problem that i still have is an tapulous/disney friends list with 200 names still in it, wich i have to add manualy.

this is a slow process and adding new crew is still slow on my first account.

However on my second account i was a bit more careful, and adding crew is still normal, due to the fact that when the message " the server is not accessible please try again later" appears, the thing i do is: close the invite screen and open it again, and then you shall see, that the name that you just entered appears in the tapulous/disney friends llst, and you can add it quickly, if you don't close the invite screen, the name you just entered does not appear in the tapulous/disney friends list, and you can't see it.

i hope this is a little helpful.

Greetings,

Arghjan
#5arghjanPosted 4/14/2012 8:29:12 AM
i had this problem too, i have emailed several times to disney interactive, and asked them if they could resolve this problem manually.

after a while i got an email back saying that they acknowledge this problem, and that they were trying to fix this with an update scheduled for the near future.

I think i know what caused this problem: in the beginning i was playing on my first account, and was inviting like crazy, but sometimes the message " the server is not accessible please try again later " appeared,but i kept on going with my invitations.

now on my second account Arghjan2 i found out, that when this message appears the invitation is not send, but the name appears on my " add an existing tapulous/disney friend" 's list.

So on my first account the tapulous/disney friends list became bigger and bigger, and adding crew became slower and slower.

Now that they have fixed this problem, the only problem that i still have is an tapulous/disney friends list with 200 names still in it, wich i have to add manualy.

this is a slow process and adding new crew is still slow on my first account.

However on my second account i was a bit more careful, and adding crew is still normal, due to the fact that when the message " the server is not accessible please try again later" appears, the thing i do is: close the invite screen and open it again, and then you shall see, that the name that you just entered appears in the tapulous/disney friends llst, and you can add it quickly, if you don't close the invite screen, the name you just entered does not appear in the tapulous/disney friends list, and you can't see it.

i hope this is a little helpful.

Greetings,

Arghjan
#6FunkyJonesPosted 4/14/2012 2:37:43 PM
Me,The_Nezzle, awazi, awaxe, and a few others were having the same problem.

Ungatu emailed Disney on all our behalves, and they fixed the missing crew problem in under 2 weeks :)