The Quad Squad War Room

#1Pokemon-WarZonePosted 4/19/2012 4:35:34 PM
Welcome fellow crew members old and new. I am the Sea Artillery Commander, my callsign is BattleKing_X_Ray. This forum will give The Quad Squad a chance to share our knowledge and experiences with you. At your request I will go through your ship from bow to stern and complete an in ranks inspection of your deckhands. Once you have a detailed report of your strengths and weaknesses we can make a plan for your improvements.

"The Quad Squad"
SeaBugFerret
BadParent
Bloody_Waves
BattleKing_X_Ray
---
BattleKing_X_Ray
#2T-BladestormPosted 4/19/2012 5:13:12 PM
Ahoy mateys! Bloody_Waves be tha name of me fine vessel and I expects ye ta remember that and remember it well. Once ya get yer evaluation from BattleKing_X_Ray he will team ya up so ye can test yer ships against mine, a duel to tha death that will help ye gain experience and figure out how best ta equip yer fine ship for war.

Once yer sea vessel is battle-ready then ye can have sum fun! Don't jes join, participate in tha grand adventure of bein a pirate!

Battle stations!
If ye plans on addin' "The Quad Squad" den get to it! Times a wastin'!

SeaBugFerret
BadParent
Bloody_Waves
BattleKing_X_Ray
#3ChrysolorasPosted 4/19/2012 8:16:20 PM
This is both ridiculous and funny at the same time, but may be the best ever "add me" posts I've ever seen. Well played guys.

Chrysoloras
#4SugarBugFerretPosted 4/19/2012 8:41:33 PM
Howdy there, mateys! Just lettin' you know that I followed me maps and found me way here. And I've brought me rum! *cheers*

"The Quad Squad"
SeaBugFerret
BadParent
Bloody_Waves
BattleKing_X_Ray
---
I be the one, the only, the fair, SeaBugFerret
#5Pokemon-WarZone(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2012 11:01:22 AM
@ Chrysoloras
Glad you like it and welcome aboard! We keep it on the thought and feel of the game because it's the conversations with the crew that keep it fun once all the quest are done. You are welcome here anytime to discuss strategies, missions, upgrades, etc. Know that we, The Quad Squad will have your back and will grow stronger with you!

@ SeaBugFerret
Your compass has guided you straight and true. I have an iPhone that I use on Wi-Fi but no Apple ID of my own so I can't post there. So Jack is loose again wreaking havoc? Lol This should be interesting. I do have to say you have one of the best equipped ships I have ever seen. I noticed that with cannons alone you can tweak an additional +2,120 to your attack. I spoke to the men and women of your crew (quite a feisty group I might add) and discovered that you have 16 Puckle Guns, 14 French Moyenne Cannons, 23 Culverin Cannons, and 47 Double Cannons not in use. It's always a good idea to have spare cannons on hand for new crew as they come aboard but if you sell all the cannons not in use it'll earn you $1,175,000. You have 53 Crew Members using Double cannons but if you upgrade to Red Rune Cannons at a total cost of $4,505,00 minus the profit of $1,175,000 from your currently unused cannons then you'll spend $3,330,000 for the upgrade. The 53 crew members moving up from the Double Cannons in use now (Attack +4,770) if upgrading to Red Rune Cannons they will have an Attack +6,890 so your ship gains a difference of 2,120. As you add new crew let THEM use your old 53 Double Cannons "Till they earn there keep" as Bloody_Waves would say then buy new cannons for them too.
---
BattleKing_X_Ray
#6nderwaterPosted 4/20/2012 11:37:33 AM
Yarr, thar be some survy seadogs on this squad. Pass me the rum, and I'll pass you me gold.
---
AteMate @ Master of the Seas
#7SugarBugFerretPosted 4/20/2012 11:53:28 AM
@ BattleKing_X_Ray
Thank you for the ship inspection. I got a little behind with keeping up with that stuff, and then when the contest advertisements started, well, I just decided not to sell anything for a while, because I got burned on the Monkey Cannon contest. Wait, I really did, didn't I? Because that's how I ended up with that flea-bag Jack in the first place!! It's amazing how quickly our equipment stockpiles! I'm going to have to send some crew down there pretty soon and get them to reorganize the inventory! Of course now the latest contest ad shows April 27 as the Monkey Chase start date. Boo!!! I was all ready for this weekend! I think Disney is teasing us again. And then with the Sunken Island change today.....ARRRGH! Badparent is probably sitting on the island all by himself wondering where everyone has sailed off to...
---
I be the one, the only, the fair, SeaBugFerret
#8T-BladestormPosted 4/20/2012 12:43:14 PM
@ atemate
*slides tall bottle of Rum*
There ya go mate! Welcome aboard mate. Keep yer Gold, I jes need ta know I can calls upon ya cannons when I needs ya...more than likely to go on a raid for more Gold! Ha ha ha!

@ SeaBugFerret
I'm a bit steamed that tha last auto-update that came in wiped out me completed quest for Sunken Island. That really chaps me hide! I ain't yet heard 'bout dem Disney scallywags up n movin' da chase fer Jack to tha 27th, it help if one of dem there designers actually played too n see how it feels, aargh!

@ BattleKing_X_Ray
Ye can challenge me tonight at sunset, Shark Lagoon ya scurvy dog. Looser owes a pouch of Gems and a case of Rum!
---
Bloody_Waves
Be sure ta add "The Quad Squad"
#9BadparentPosted 4/21/2012 8:58:29 AM
Well well me compass does work I just had to wack it few times
I'm happy to have found me mates.
#10BadparentPosted 4/21/2012 1:14:51 PM
Aarrr Captain BattleKing_X_Ray it be me pleasure to finally meet yer acquaintance
You would be well welcomed aboard me ship anytime. Just be carfull of the mess
I haven't gotton to me spring cleaning yet. I be like any good business are in need of
a trustworthy acountant to tell me what I have and what need be moved.
It be nice meeting ya finally.

My dear a fairest Captain Seabugferret I hope that after we find yer scurvy little
Jack , that maybe you would consider joining on the little island again for a
small vacation and sum of the finest rum. And don't forget I still have a bunch
of those little umbrellas for on top of the drinks, you know just to class it up a bit.
Like last time I promise to behave.

And last but very not least Captain Bloody-Waves thank all so much for calling me
off of my vacation on my first day there so I can wait a week to look for that flee bitten
monkey of Seabugferret 's. But I suppose it ain't yer fault for the delay I'm thinking
Disney got smart and tested the contest first and found a few barnicles in the
system before launching it. So while we wait why don't you come aboard and throw back
sum fine rum with me. Do you like little umbrellas on ya drink I have a bunch.