The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

The Gifting Fairy (unlimited gifting)

#1fisk6Posted 5/7/2012 7:19:01 PM
Ok, So I know everyone is a little upset with the fact that they cut our abilty to gift high amounts of energy to our crew...... Well this pirate just figured out how to gift 400 plus energy in like 5 mins to all of my crew. Well 5 real time min's.....

So here is how to do it.... If someone wants to be the "Gift Fairy" for their crew!!!! This can be done on android or iphone...

1. gift everyone in your crew.
2. completly exit out of the game. Make sure its not running in the background.
3. turn off auto update on your phone and move your clock ahead 12 hours.
4. Reopen your game and gift all your crew again.
5. repeat steps 2-4.

Remember when you change your time make sure you also change the day of the week every 24 hour change.

This is the same trick as when finding the monkey.

Also you have to make sure your doing plus 12 hours if you go ahead 12 and then back it wont work...

ARRRRRRRR....
#2divinmarcPosted 5/7/2012 8:03:25 PM
We are already playing the game many, many times throughout the day...they just thought that cutting our energy gifting in half and letting us gift twice is gonna make us play more?? As opposed to double the gift once per day. Huh? So be it, they could've made worse changes, I guess. Gotta go, extra gift giving begins now!!! Lol
#3divinmarcPosted 5/7/2012 8:35:29 PM
Well....for me, I had to change my clock the full 24 hours to re-gift again but it worked. :-) so I think I'll gift energy 1st, to fill the crew, then I'll give good gifts the 2nd, 3rd, etc. time around. I think Disney oughta put a bottle of rum on the gift list, with high attack value, bc with rum....there's not much defense along with it. Lol.
#4fisk6(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 8:51:43 PM
divinmarc posted...
Well....for me, I had to change my clock the full 24 hours to re-gift again but it worked. :-) so I think I'll gift energy 1st, to fill the crew, then I'll give good gifts the 2nd, 3rd, etc. time around. I think Disney oughta put a bottle of rum on the gift list, with high attack value, bc with rum....there's not much defense along with it. Lol.

I really laughed When i read the last part of this...
#5SCOOTERBAGGENSPosted 5/7/2012 9:43:14 PM
Fisk6, can you tell me what you just received from me. Trying to see if I'm doing this right.
#6fisk6(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2012 9:01:26 AM
Make sure you go back to real time after gifting. Your game will be back to normal after an hour or so. By that I mean your games time line will be back on track. So that you can gift the standard 2x a day.
#7divinmarcPosted 5/8/2012 7:33:30 PM
I gifted everyone 3 times this morning. As I change my clocks ahead tonight, still nothing, I changed it in 12 hour increments and am on May 11th and still not letting me gift anyone. So if no one gets a gift from me till Friday or Saturday, this might not have been a good idea. I know the server's been up and down today, hoping it's that.
#8fisk6(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2012 8:58:19 PM
divinmarc posted...
I gifted everyone 3 times this morning. As I change my clocks ahead tonight, still nothing, I changed it in 12 hour increments and am on May 11th and still not letting me gift anyone. So if no one gets a gift from me till Friday or Saturday, this might not have been a good idea. I know the server's been up and down today, hoping it's that.

If you have done alot of gifting it happens.. fix

leave the game open in the background change the date up 5 days..
go back into the game let it load. Then exit completely out change the date back to normal and wait an hour or two. Go back into the game and see if it will let you gift. if not exit completly out move the date up 24 hours and try again... Same thing happened to me and this fixed it.

If when you first open the game and it gives you the facebook like screen or the rotating wheel you should be able to gift.
#9CaptainGeorgiaPosted 5/9/2012 8:24:50 AM
Fisk6, does this also mean you are collecting your rents faster too?
---
CaptainGeorgia
#10fisk6(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 10:45:05 AM
CaptainGeorgia posted...
Fisk6, does this also mean you are collecting your rents faster too?

I haven't checked to see about that. I think that might be server side though.