The Beach Fire

#1BadparentPosted 5/16/2012 6:25:29 PM
Arrr me mates I be starting dis string ta tell tales and ta hear your tales of ya adventures, or ya can just sit around and talk wid no topic in mind.
Please don't be puttin ya add me's here ifs ya don't mind, if ya do I will and then go sink ya..

I'll start wid a tale I told in a earlyer post a wee back.

(Pulls up beach chair and plops a little umbrella inJ your drink just to class it up a bit you know, then I sit in me chair and sink me toes in da warm sand and take a long sip of me drink of rum also with a little umbrella in it of corse. And say have I ever told you the story of my encounter with Doby Mick??)
Well I was a young pirate at the time with just a level 6 and a dingy I was resting with me hand in da water when I felt somthing brush by it, well it got me attention right off ya know. I looked over da side and there he was a great white shark all white he be , it was Doby Mick he was 30 no 40 feet long and he looked rite at me and smiled with all his teeth. A beed of sweat rolled down me cheek as I tride ta think of what ta do. So I took a swig of me rum because it helps me think ya know.and that's when he jumped at me I side stepped and he went clear over da boat ta the udder side. It was me rum it was after. I see him looking at me again, so I gets an idea I take another swig of me rum and he lunges for me again. It was then with a tear in me eye I shoved the jug in Doby Micks mouth as he goes over me boat again. He turns and smiles at me again with all them teeth and I see the jug of me rum, so I grabs me pistol and aim "click" damn thing misfires so I grabs me other pistol, I always carries two ya know and I aim at the jug tears streaming down me cheeks for what I am about ta do and shoot da jug of rum and it explodes taking da top of Dopy Micks head off. It was one of da hardest things I had ta do was ta shoot a fine jug of rum. Still brings tears to me eyes ta this day thinking about it.

(Passes da bottle over ta NyteSong and says "What be your tale lass and does ya have any peanuts on ya??")
---
I am the Badparent
#2Iam_NyteSongPosted 5/16/2012 7:19:22 PM
How'd ya know I be here so quick like Badparent. Is it me stalkings? LOL Love the tale of Doby Mick! Tis a shame about the rum, tho.
---
Siren of the night. I am...
NyteSong
#3Iam_NyteSongPosted 5/16/2012 7:42:50 PM
A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"
"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."
The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."
"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."
"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."
"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them dropped a mess in my eye."
"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird poo!"
"Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."
---
NyteSong
#4THE_NEZZLEPosted 5/17/2012 8:32:59 AM
I be really busy at work got to pick 23,000 filters by next week...but when I done I be back to sum storytellin agent...
#5Iam_NyteSongPosted 5/17/2012 1:14:14 PM
Eeeek! er ..Arrgh. Poor The_Nezzle. sounds like a lot! confession: I stole my joke. Ahhhh. now me conscience is clear again!
---
NyteSong
#6Badparent(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2012 3:52:24 PM
Arrr does ye think he be needen all dem filtars fer da vindylooblasters??
---
I am the Badparent
#7Iam_NyteSongPosted 5/17/2012 4:01:43 PM
By the sound of it he'll be needing more than the 23,000! Little doggie be a mighty blaster!
---
NyteSong
#8Badparent(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2012 4:09:28 PM
Hmmm I tinks he be workin on da torpedo idea we had da otha night. With 23000 filters me be thinking maybe he found a girly peanut.
---
I am the Badparent
#9Iam_NyteSongPosted 5/17/2012 4:18:19 PM
Avast! er Hey! wasn't that OUR idea! Here doggie! Here Peanut! Knew we should put one of them patents on Peanut!
---
NyteSong
#10Badparent(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2012 4:26:27 PM
Arrr we shore be needen ta put someting on peanut, what a stink thar be cloud around him arrr cough cough arrrrr cough.
---
I am the Badparent