The Beach Fire

#381Iam_NyteSongPosted 9/24/2012 9:54:37 AM
FLAMINGO PINK! Her entire ship all the way to the tippity top! And somehow it was also scented. Not her favorite -Lilac and Lavender- no...this was...ewwww. it was vindyloo! Peanut!! That Nezzle had used her little dog, um er...his little dog to paint her ship!

Nyte spun and looked at The_Nezzle's Giant ship next ta hers and saw the face of her friend duck out of sight at his cabin's port hole.

She clambered on board Nezzle's ship and stomped (well, stomped as best she could in bare feet) to The_Nezzle's cabin.

Pound Pound Pound on the door. "Open dis here door ya daft man! Let me in!"

Peanut began his high, excited barking and Nezzle's idea of pretending he wasn't there went up in smoke. He opened the door a crack a peeked out at the little disheveled captain standing there, hands on her hips.

"Ermm..uhh, What's up Nyte?"

She pushed into the room and snatched up Nezzle's dog Peanut, whose little tail, Now bright pink, was wagging furiously.

"I coulda mebbe handled da pink Nezz, but the SMELL! OMG!"

"Honest Nyte! We thought we was doin ya a service by painting ir fer ye. Twas ta be a surprise!"

Nyte glared at her friend, who was nervously twisting his fine, feathered hat in his hands. "Oh I was plumb surprised, I was! Lookit dis here doggie wid his pink hindquarters! Poor little fella! Ain't his fault he left his stink all over my ship! C'mon Peanut...I'm gonna fix yer tushie fer ye. Me ship, me ENTIRE ship....I'll fix later. grrr"

As she tucked his dachshund into her arms and stomped off, The_Nezzle thought, for perhaps the millionth time, that he would never understand women. He sure hoped she was planning on bringing his dog back.

he straightened out his fine hat, positioned it perfectly on his head, and started up to the decks. He pretended not to hear the snickers from his crew.
---
---Siren of the night. I am the...
NyteSong (K5W2N4)
#382Badparent(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 5:56:48 PM
Arrr, Coming back from shoppin spree...er um I mean me plunderin spree we sailed back ta da wee sunken island....I sees da giant ship Da Nezzle and den I see....no I can't be....what has da girl gone done.

Da ship was so pink it be glowin...Opus put one of his flipper like wings ovar his eyes ta cut down da glare I puts me sunglasses on and as me ship passes hers me whole crew just stands thar wid there mouths gaping...just staring at her ship as it slowly goes by.

Then da smell hit me....it was like roasted peanuts....but not as pleasant as I remembered dem ta smell like. That's when I looked down on da beach and I sees Nyte stompin across wid Peanut under her arm and I sees da pink paint on his vindylooblaster which is still steamin...

I yells down ta Nyte and say ta her in a patronizing voice "Arrr dat be quite da....um dat be a nice color fer ya and I'll say iffens thay don't see ya coming thay'll certainly smell ya comin....I has a bunch of dem smelly Yankee candle you left all over me ship....would like me ta get them fer ya?"

I tinks ta me self da girl has fallen of dock one to many times...
---
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies.
I am the Badparent (W7D4GZ)
#383Iam_NyteSongPosted 9/26/2012 8:54:01 PM
The doctor cleared his throat and nervously glanced up at the oddly dressed pirate lass. She was telling him for the third time, what had happened to little dachshund she had placed on his desk.

She was gesturing wildly, but the doctor could not take his eyes off the nicked, rusty short sword she held in her hand. He should have. For at that moment, the unhappy little dog proved that he was NOT in fact, all bark and no bite.

"Ach! Peanut! are ya alright little darling?" NyteSong scooped up the dog in her arms and made soothing sounds to him. Then glared at at the doctor.
"What'd ya do ta him? Did ye hurt him?"

The doctor clutched his bitten hand to his chest and held his tongue. When a weapon wielding lass comes in carrying a sword and a strange little dog with a bright pink behind, one is careful with one's words. Near as he could figure, the lass wanted him to fix the dog. But there was nothing wrong with the dog. Other than being in the way of multicolored that is.

The doc had no idea what a vindyloo blaster was, but was under the impression it was also something he was to remedy. The lass seemed concerned that it might be broken.

He had told her three times that the dog seemed fine. Each time, he was regaled with the story of a bright pink ship and a possibly damaged vindyloo blaster. There was nothing else to do but go along with the woman and "fix" the dog.

========
NyteSong walked back down to the beach with little Peanut trotting along beside her. She was munching some chicken and kept tossing down bits to her little friend.

The doc had assured her that Peanut was going to be as good as new as soon as his fur grew back. Where it had been bright pink, it was now shaved clean as a whistle. She had been give some special ointment so his little bum wouldn't get sunburned.

Some singed bushes along the path proved that the vindyloo blaster was working fine even without fur back there.

Nyte smiled and tossed some more chicken down. The_Nezzle was going to be so pleased to know his dog was fine!
---
NyteSong (K5W2N4)
#384Badparent(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2012 7:14:24 PM
Arrr, So last night I be layin in me bed looking up at da stars in da sky and I tinks ta meself, "Where da heck is da ceiling?!"
---
#385Iam_NyteSongPosted 10/1/2012 7:19:47 PM
lol
---
NyteSong (K5W2N4)
#386shrly2Posted 10/1/2012 7:37:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#387Jeff67piratePosted 10/2/2012 3:53:21 PM
Badparent posted...
Arrr, So last night I be layin in me bed looking up at da stars in da sky and I tinks ta meself, "Where da heck is da ceiling?!"

Last time I had that thought, it ended with community service, a restraining order, and me on probation! Turned out it wasn't my bed. ;) Time already served! Lol
---
jeff67pirate
The great question. which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?" Dumas
#388Badparent(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 6:35:18 PM
Arrr, I be sittin by da fire wid da Nezzle and his wee dawg Peanut...carefully not ta get his vindylooblaster to close to da fire...Nezzle starts talkin ta da dawg like people do to thar wee dawgs...

It was then dat it struck me...Ya can say any foolish ting to a dawg, and da dawg will give ya a look that says, "My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!"
---
#389Badparent(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 4:03:44 PM
Arrr, so I be walkin down by da beach and I discovered I scream da same way whether Iím about ta be devoured by a great white shark or if a piece of seaweed touches me foot.
---
#390Jeff67piratePosted 10/6/2012 4:51:33 PM
Badparent posted...
Arrr, so I be walkin down by da beach and I discovered I scream da same way whether Iím about ta be devoured by a great white shark or if a piece of seaweed touches me foot.

Lmao! The slimy sea weed make ya scream like a little girl, did it?
---
jeff67pirate
The great question. which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?" Dumas