The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Does everybody know that u dont have to send the first gift?

#1proph888Posted 5/29/2012 11:17:27 AM
I seem to have come across a novel way to gift.
I didnt want to send say money or stamina or some dinky lil wep/or tackle.
As i kept hitting close and send gift again it would refresh to a new gift. Even ones higher than my current level to those shippy's on my crew.

So dont send crapola send something ud want to get.

BTW for those of you that have too many to count on 4 appendages (20) it still works.

Also it seems you can individually gift and mass gift and looks like you send two per day per crew. try it individually first then mass. if not sry for the bother but it has worked for me and if you got 2 gifts from me plz let forum know.

Also if someone on my crew did attack me i might be able to send out 4 gifts per day? just a thought i prolly wud have to re friend.

LOL
#2Iam_NyteSongPosted 5/29/2012 11:21:16 AM
Hi! and welcome. Yes I agree. we have a lot of advice on the forum for gifting and it IS un-fun to receive stamina, etc.

BTW, what is your game name? would like to be able to invite you. If you go to the settings on top of the forum page, you can set it to always sign your game name. you'll get a lot of invites that way!
---
Siren of the night. I am...
NyteSong (K5W2N4)
#3Iam_NyteSongPosted 5/29/2012 1:14:08 PM
the lad below has the game name of : CaptBloodyFist, level 26. He went out of his way to send me an appropriate gift when I added him. Just wanted y'all to know! will put his name on the wiki crew list and the add-me thread.
---
NyteSong (K5W2N4)
#4proph888(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2012 7:37:00 PM
Wow! All I can say! I'm speechless! I know some of y'all have crews that would make her royal majesty blush at the puniness but so much love from a quality bunch of people is truly amazing. TRULY AMAZING!

I wish I could list each one on my crew but crazy mad love for Nytesong for making a guy feel like more than just a swabbie but more like a Captain.. Nay Admiral!

Thank you for your kindness!

J
---
CAPTBLOODYFIST
#5Iam_NyteSongPosted 5/29/2012 7:41:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6Iam_NyteSongPosted 5/29/2012 7:42:30 PM
Aw shucks. T'weren't nuthin sweetie. (blushes and kicks at the sand)
---
NyteSong (K5W2N4)
#7BadparentPosted 5/29/2012 7:46:54 PM
Arrrr , go on NyteSong give da lad some stalkins....
---
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies.
I am the Badparent
#8Iam_NyteSongPosted 5/29/2012 8:12:56 PM
LOL.. I thought ye'd gone ta sleep like da rest of dem Badparent! LOL.

@CaptBloodyFist...meet me pal Badparent. one of the finest and truest pirates in the sea!

@Badparent...this here's CaptBloodyFist. He's new and wants to join our crews. play nice lads! LOL
---
NyteSong (K5W2N4)
#9DormiasPosted 5/30/2012 6:05:55 PM
I like receiving energy. Is everybody else pretty much the same? I usually send only energy as a gift knowing how much I go through I assume everybody else also goes through it pretty quickly also
---
Pirates of the Caribbean MOTS- Decado13. Kindom Age- Durzo 362-028-695. Add me :-)
#10Iam_NyteSongPosted 5/30/2012 6:10:30 PM
Hi Decado13! and welcome luv. Yep - we all love energy and the big gifts. but energy goes out to all levels.
---
NyteSong (K5W2N4)