eek new graphics?

#1THE_NEZZLEPosted 5/31/2012 12:17:41 PM
Is it just me or has the site radically changed its graphics..?...for the better I might add...
---
THE_NEZZLE A6F0F2
#2Iam_NyteSongPosted 5/31/2012 12:42:15 PM
mine seem the same....were yours bad b4 now?
---
Siren of the night. I am...
NyteSong (K5W2N4)
#3BadparentPosted 5/31/2012 12:47:42 PM
Arrr, does ya put glasses on lad??
---
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies.
I am the Badparent
#4T-BladestormPosted 5/31/2012 12:50:33 PM
Everything looks better over a bottle of Rum!
---
I be tha hornet's nest of tha seven seas...Bloody_Waves
Be sure ta add "The Quad Squad" SeaBugFerret / BadParent / Bloody_Waves / BattleKing_X_Ray
#5THE_NEZZLE(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2012 12:59:49 PM
I knew da rum was strong but not this strong.....gone from black on white to white on black.....with lots black and neon blue....wheres me sunglasses...
---
THE_NEZZLE A6F0F2
#6Frits_NLPosted 6/1/2012 12:02:41 PM
Your last battle, one ship to far! It might be sinking and gives you a warning trough the looking glass!

Sail to the nearest harbor, and get it repaired ,before it sinks to the bottom of the seas.
---
-
Frits_NL
#7Iam_NyteSongPosted 6/1/2012 1:48:46 PM
um...Frits...hallooooo. ya tole me ta come here and here I be. How can I help ya mate? be ye worried about the new graphics.

no need. poor The_Nezzle might have gotten it different as he is on a Brit cell service.. could be b4 us, maybe after. but mine are fine.

a week or 2 ago, I noticed more detail when a ship on screen passed directly under my "vision". very cool.

sorry I didn't pm ya back ta let ya know I'd meet ya here as requested, but I reached my pm limit for this "24 hour period". whenever that starts and ends is anybodies guess! LOL
---
Siren of the night. I am...
NyteSong (K5W2N4)
#8Frits_NLPosted 6/2/2012 12:39:07 AM
I did not call for a siren for a rendezvous. You must lured here by someone else.

Although i can fancy a good singing now and then, so while you are here. I serve the rum, and the deck is yours!
---
-
Frits_NL
#9abitxaltPosted 6/2/2012 5:56:57 AM
I can't stand the new graphics--horrible! And everything looks stretched on my iPad... Hope we get new 'new graphics' soon!
#10THE_NEZZLE(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 12:07:56 PM
Ok now I'm man enough to admit it when I'm wrong...the graphics on the site being changed.....I hang my head in shame....blush....look at bottom of page...see toggle night mode? Press it...hey bingo!!!...everything's changed!!!...what a...
Apols for any confusion.....as for new game graphics... not had new download yet so don't know..off for my medication...then the library....lol
---
THE_NEZZLE A6F0F2