Who in there right mind purposely refuses an invite

#1DjshanokeyPosted 7/26/2012 1:16:18 PM
This is crazy and now it's a game. I have been inviting this mate and at first I thought it was a mistake. So I invites again. Same response. Alexmen1967 has refused your invite. Are you serious. Now I
just blowing up his invite box and hope some of you out there will do the same.
The boys just crazy. Anyway on a lighter note you can add me.
---
Djshanokey -- I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for."
#2FULLMOONFRANKPosted 7/26/2012 3:40:35 PM
Djshanokey's a pirate, adding on crew at a high rate, his numbers exploded, ship overloaded, then he put the blame on his first mate!

Invited both of ya! I'll let you know if he refuses.
---
FullMoonFrank (V6L9E2) There once was a man from the US fine sailor, the truest he would gift every day in much the same way his cru thought he was the coolest
#3nderwaterPosted 7/26/2012 4:00:35 PM
I've had that happen before too - in my case it was battle leaderboard pirates who never accept invites. Go figure!
---
AteMate --- Level 200 Daily Gifter --- New Player Guide: www.atemate.tumblr.com
#4knightshadedPosted 7/26/2012 4:46:22 PM
any crew can man a cannon....
Stronger with them than without.
---
Add knightshaded to your crew, I gift daily! (Free Gem Code: x8o6s1)
#5arnoldthepitPosted 7/26/2012 9:37:01 PM
well, here are three who have consistently refused: deadmilkmen, bigmanlittle, angreycharlie.

invite em..see if they refuse you. im curious
#6krod13Posted 7/27/2012 3:00:11 PM
That is just crazy, I'm trying my best to get as many as possible and with the system acting up and can only get one request out every other day or so.....

I have about 150 that haven't responded, so I re-invite and nothing, if I cancel it they go to my friends list on the first page and it takes forever to load, but since the last update looks like my entire crew is there and if I press 'add' it does nothing.

Can figure out parts of this game to save my life.
#7AbyitisPosted 8/3/2012 10:50:31 PM
Players usually refuse the invite by mistake and will accept if you re-invite. Ive only run across one player who repeatedly refuses. Maybe it's a kid playing and parents restrict who they can accept invites from?

Please add me. I gift daily.

Abyitis
#8PirateMikey77Posted 8/9/2012 2:49:21 PM
I have invited this dude 12 times now with a refusal every time, the bad thing is now he is stuck in my existing friends list!
---
Add me: PirateMikey77
#9A_BOATPosted 8/9/2012 3:56:00 PM
DreddRoberts always rejects my invite