DadofFive's Funny Pirate Name of the Day Thread

#1dadoffiveiiPosted 9/15/2012 4:01:19 PM
Ok, taday's I bee on the docks of Tortuga holdin' a recruitment fair whens a wee lil' level 8 pirate comes up to mees an says "Gimme_UR_Rum". I laughed really louds and he says, hey mister, "Gimme_UR_Rum" again. I looks at him and says, lad, ya see dat ship behinds me? It be the DadofFive, ya see them 2,000 sniper cannons stickin' out the port holes? He says yeah. I says, "Well I gots 400 of dem sniper cannons unnmanned an ye welcome ta come aboard an mann one of them if ya be prepared otherwise I'm gonna have to politely decline your request fer mee rum and I'll have ta shoot ya down with mee hand goone cannons" lol.

Well the lil' bugger says, "Pardon me sir, I did not mean to offend yee sir, I was trying ta sign up fer yer crew." With a bit of blush on mee face I says oh, pardon me, what's yer name son? He says, "Gimme_UR_Rum sir". I says oh no, here we go again. He says again, me name sir is "Gimme_UR_Rum, me dad wanted to give me a tuff name ta make me grow up hard so he named me this. It was either that or Sue. Nows I be laughin' me guts out and I says "welcome aboard lad, grab a bottle of Tortuga gold & a bottle of Appleton White and find yer bunk."

This pirate's name gave me a chuckle today, I felt it was worthy of starting a new thread dedicated to the silly names pirates are coming up with nowadays. If you can find it in your heart, throw the little guy a bone (invite). I don't know who he/she is but it made me chuckle. Feel free to post your own funny crew member name of the day too. Let's try to keep this fun but at the same time let's not turn it into an "add me thread".

~~~DadofFive~~~
---
All me gold be goin' to the baker fer food cuz I be the dadoffive
#2arghjanPosted 9/15/2012 4:15:41 PM
Oh my god, could'nt stop laughing.

Well the strangest name that i had among my invites was a pirate named xxgoatraperxx, but that was way back, i dont think he is active anymore.

The first thing that came up in my mind was: what were you thinking?

But hey, a crew member is a crew member, and at the time i got invited by this person, i could use all the help i could get, so even i know it was morrally wrong, i did accept his invite.
---
Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life
Arghjan and Arghjan2 both daily players who gift the most energy possible!
#3Jeff67piratePosted 9/15/2012 4:31:32 PM
Gimme_UR_Rum, I'll invite, but no goatraper gets on board my ship! Lol
---
jeff67pirate
The great question. which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?" Dumas
#4arghjanPosted 9/15/2012 4:50:35 PM
Believe me, if my ships name was Noah's Ark, then i would'nt want him aboard too ;)

By the way i also invited gimme_ur_rum!
---
Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life
Arghjan and Arghjan2 both daily players who gift the most energy possible!
#5wootaejunPosted 9/15/2012 5:08:31 PM
Invite sent.

I can see the little feller scratchin' his noggin' wonderin' hows it be he be gittin' all des invites all a sudden like.
#6PirateMikey77Posted 9/15/2012 6:59:10 PM
Dad the invite has been sent, and you are hilarious.
---
PirateMikey77 level 200 daily grifter!
#7dieselsdPosted 9/15/2012 7:10:35 PM
wootaejun posted...
Invite sent.

I can see the little feller scratchin' his noggin' wonderin' hows it be he be gittin' all des invites all a sudden like.

LOL. Invite sent from here as well.

One of the funniest dat came across me deck was some fella named derierrebuccaneer or some such nonsense. For the life o' me I can't seem to relocate 'em. Maybe he changed ez name since dat utter one aint too nice ta use in public.

Din again, we gots at least one Arrsseeehole (or sumpin like dat) and an AnalAdmiral69 floatin' around.
---
Bungholethegreat, lvl 200
---"50/50/90 rule: Why is it, when I have a 50/50 chance at being right, 90% of the time I choose the wrong option?"
#8dadoffiveii(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2012 10:27:40 PM
Der be a battle leaderboarder out there by the name of Ramonethegaypirate or something like that. Imagine gettin' broadsided by that ship. ::yikes::
---
All me gold be goin' to the baker fer food cuz I be the dadoffive
#9dieselsdPosted 9/15/2012 10:50:20 PM
dadoffiveii posted...
Der be a battle leaderboarder out there by the name of Ramonethegaypirate or something like that. Imagine gettin' broadsided by that ship. ::yikes::

Uggg... I'd radder not imagine dat. I hears similar talk from da Hillcrest friends me wife and I have. Always so quick wid da off color jokes about tings dat go splat in the face err I means in da night dos jovial lads be...
---
Bungholethegreat, lvl 200
---"50/50/90 rule: Why is it, when I have a 50/50 chance at being right, 90% of the time I choose the wrong option?"
#10Jeff67piratePosted 9/15/2012 10:50:38 PM
dadoffiveii posted...

I hear he can rip the rudder clean off a ship with one shot from his tit"anus" blaster! Lol
---
jeff67pirate
The great question. which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?" Dumas