Good games/Bad games Thread

#21linknparkfanPosted 10/12/2012 2:05:23 AM
sirtoastman posted...
A totally innocent question to the juggernaut users. What has made you lose in ranked? Have any Solanges beaten you and what did they use to beat you? Again, totally innocent questions that I would not take any notes about, most certainly not.

Zozo has a great scare factor to Juggs. If she can land a lock on, now the Juggs has to constantly chase her to not get zapped for a two shot. That's what I lost to about 2-3 times.
#22Leet69(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 5:18:34 PM
Good games to "X" today. I was able to get some good experience in with Master T, and he used a good amount of the bonus characters proficiently. Unfortunately I was using my phone as a portable hotspots and it died on me x(.

Ggs man, ggs.
---
Guardian Heroes XBLA XBL: M0st Infamous
3DS - FC: 1246-8708-7843 Username: infa
#23itsstillgoodPosted 10/13/2012 5:24:38 PM
Hi, yeah those were good games. I didn't use any of those characters before and I was trying to see what moves did what. For the last two or three matches I think I used Guardian since I couldn't see all of his moves especially the second time around (that was a fast match; good combo) The Juppongi match was fun, sorry about how it turned out in the end (ending it with kunai), you kept me on my toes for that one.

Thanks and see you around.
#24GigaraverPosted 10/13/2012 5:41:52 PM
This was the topic I was looking for earlier.

Wanted to say Bad Game to a guy named gutpocket! who disconnected on me as I was taking apart his Solange with my Ali. The previous games were fine when I was losing, but then I was whittling his HP down with my tactics and had the momentum. Then just around 400 HP the connection froze up, and 30 seconds later his Solange collapsed and the Disconnect icon appeared.

I got enough online fighting experience to recognize a rage-quit from a legitimate connection failure. The timing on that was way too suspect, and I wasn't dropped at all.

On a lighter note, GGs again to a guy named mixryu who helped me further hone my Ali abilities. I won most of them, but eventually you were winning some too which was cool.

GGs as well to Master Z who faced my Ali with his Schwartz. We both won and lost some games, so good stuff there.
---
Gamertag - The Hyperdon --- {Now Playing: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3}
Nintendo 3DS FC - [3394 - 3563 - 6616]
#25Mega_RatPosted 10/13/2012 5:55:28 PM(edited)
Good games to whoever I played! I was the Marco Neko player.

And whoever was using Master T., you are scary. O_o

BAD GAME to CWS.
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
#26SpootzPosted 10/13/2012 7:58:29 PM
My first match online was again a guy named MetalSlug. I was playing under the name Dusty, but I have now switched it to Spootz. He was using Solange and I was using the samurai guy. I barely won, and it really came down to who could get the best-timed Bursts (or whatever they are called). That seems to be the biggest decision maker of this game.

I had some other good matches against a Master T player. I don't remember his name.

Then I had my first few bad matches. They were against a Huge Troll player, and then a Jugg player. I'm not sure why the non-human characters aren't banned from Ranked. This game isn't very balanced as is, but certain monsters seem to have a clear advantage over the humans. I'm not saying that people shouldn't play monsters, because they should if it helps them win (and winning is what Ranked is about). I'm just saying that the monsters shouldn't be available in the first place.
---
Live: Spootz
PSN: SPTwhte
#27Mega_RatPosted 10/13/2012 11:16:42 PM
AMAZING GAMES To Doom and his Zozo. We were pretty evenly matched and I learned a lot about it. A lot of my arsenal is limited against her unless I get her into a corner and she has low mp.

Just glad I never through meat at Doom's Zozo. xD
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
#28Top_Tier_DoomPosted 10/13/2012 11:19:19 PM
Mega_Rat posted...
AMAZING GAMES To Doom and his Zozo. We were pretty evenly matched and I learned a lot about it. A lot of my arsenal is limited against her unless I get her into a corner and she has low mp.

Just glad I never through meat at Doom's Zozo. xD

Great games Rat! Those were some pretty intense matches! Zozo with no MP is pretty bad :(
---
Hidden Missiles!
I am so top tier!
#29Leet69(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 2:21:27 PM
Ggs again X, had to leave cuz my battery was dying lol good stuff though.
---
Guardian Heroes XBLA XBL: M0st Infamous
3DS - FC: 1246-8708-7843 Username: infa
#30Mega_RatPosted 10/14/2012 2:24:27 PM
From playing LINEAR, I learned never try to preassure a samaurai ... reamain calm and patient. xD
---