Saints Row 4 DLC?

#1alchemy60Posted 8/10/2013 10:49:20 PM
I know this is an odd question to ask before the game has launched but will this game get any DLC mission packs like what SR3 had? Like The Trouble with Clones, Gangstas in Space, Genki Bowl VII? Cause i'm on the fence whether I should grab this title brand new on launch day or hold off until a SR4 Complete Edition surfaces a year down the line.
---
PSN: StealthBlade98
#2whatnow12012Posted 8/10/2013 10:57:27 PM
One DLC has been Confirmed called "ENTER THE DOMINTRATIX" also if you preordered the game depending where you will get additonal stuff.

Such as New Outfits and Also new Vehicles, Also SR IV is almost like Mass Effect being Weapon Customization, Romance and Kieth David playing HIMSELF.

Also your Homies from the past will come back Gat, others mainly cause this game is in a VR Simulator so if you are playing & wondering why is this person back when he Died. NOW YOU KNOW WHY - VR SIMULATOR.

So unknown if SR IV is just a Big VR Experience or what I guess that will be the big reveal of SR IV making you say WTF.
#3Wiseman288Posted 8/10/2013 10:57:47 PM
I'm positive it will. I think they mentioned the original 'Enter the Domanatrix" would be the first one.
---
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson.
PSN: Same as user name
#4ZeroJinKuiPosted 8/11/2013 4:46:51 AM
i dont think i ever bothered with any of the expansions for SR3... pretty sure i beat the game before they released them and i moved on to several other games, so i didnt have the time.

kinda curious about what i missed out on...
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#5gohan_meteoraPosted 8/11/2013 7:21:08 AM
ZeroJinKui posted...
i dont think i ever bothered with any of the expansions for SR3... pretty sure i beat the game before they released them and i moved on to several other games, so i didnt have the time.

kinda curious about what i missed out on...

I didn't much care for the Genkibowl DLC but the Trouble With Clones and Gangstas in Space were really fun. TWC gives you a taste of some of the superpowers IV will have if only for one mission.

The various weapon and skin packs can be IGNORED IMO.
#6LockeadonPosted 8/11/2013 9:24:48 AM
alot of the weapon dlcs are cool but don't expect to be able to upgrade dlc weapons or use the ones added in twc and gis outside of the missions. the way they implemented weapon upgrades in three severely limited the number of new ones that could be added to the open world so they did the best they could and added them mission specific

HOPEFULLY that wont be an issue this time
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#7gmoshierPosted 8/11/2013 11:36:28 AM
That shark gun DLC was awesome in SR 3! I hope they have something like that again for SR 4! I preordered my copy from EB games and I'll be getting some wacky DLC items.
---
Must buy Saints Row IV, Beyond: Two Souls, & Batman: Arkham Origins!
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/4/gmoshier.png
#8Megami_RizuPosted 8/11/2013 2:48:13 PM
My understanding was that the "Enter the Dominatrix" DLC was infused into the main game of Saints Row 4.
---
Steam: The Liztress | PSN: The_Liztress
My FC is 4184-1843-7645
#9alchemy60(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2013 2:48:49 PM
whatnow12012 posted...
One DLC has been Confirmed called "ENTER THE DOMINTRATIX" also if you preordered the game depending where you will get additonal stuff.

Such as New Outfits and Also new Vehicles, Also SR IV is almost like Mass Effect being Weapon Customization, Romance and Kieth David playing HIMSELF.

Also your Homies from the past will come back Gat, others mainly cause this game is in a VR Simulator so if you are playing & wondering why is this person back when he Died. NOW YOU KNOW WHY - VR SIMULATOR.

So unknown if SR IV is just a Big VR Experience or what I guess that will be the big reveal of SR IV making you say WTF.

I thought enter the dominatrix was just what SR4 turned into, seeing how it was supposed to come out on SR3 before they got carried away with all these wacky ideas.

The weapon dlc's doesn't really matter that much, i'm more talking about actual mission dlc's like what I mentioned: TWC, Gangsta's in space..etc that add trophies and new missions
---
PSN: StealthBlade98
#10LockeadonPosted 8/11/2013 3:08:02 PM
alchemy60 posted...
whatnow12012 posted...

I thought enter the dominatrix was just what SR4 turned into, seeing how it was supposed to come out on SR3 before they got carried away with all these wacky ideas.

The weapon dlc's doesn't really matter that much, i'm more talking about actual mission dlc's like what I mentioned: TWC, Gangsta's in space..etc that add trophies and new missions

they always have before, why wouldn't they this time?
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider