Saints Row 4 Zombies?

#1KidwegotbeefPosted 8/19/2013 12:10:49 PM
Was just wondering, does anyone think SR4 will have zombies like SR3 did?

**Spoilers** - I mean, i guess, for those who haven't played the 3rd yet.

In the 3rd theres a mission that causes nuclear waste to be dumped in an district in Steelport, causing the residents to mutate and turn into zombies.

I loved this because i'm a huge fan of Lollipop Chainsaw, Left 4 Dead, The Walking Dead, ect.

I could dress my saint as Juliet or Zoey and bash zombie brains, really loved that. Does anyone think the zombies will make a return for some sexy cosplay undead killing fun?
---
"There's not an alien alive that i can't kill, and if there is one alive, I haven't met and killed him yet." - Zapp Brannigan
#2big_d3883Posted 8/19/2013 12:16:37 PM
Kidwegotbeef posted...
Was just wondering, does anyone think SR4 will have zombies like SR3 did?

**Spoilers** - I mean, i guess, for those who haven't played the 3rd yet.

In the 3rd theres a mission that causes nuclear waste to be dumped in an district in Steelport, causing the residents to mutate and turn into zombies.

I loved this because i'm a huge fan of Lollipop Chainsaw, Left 4 Dead, The Walking Dead, ect.

I could dress my saint as Juliet or Zoey and bash zombie brains, really loved that. Does anyone think the zombies will make a return for some sexy cosplay undead killing fun?

SPOILERS...

There is one mission which involves zombies. It is Matt Millers loyalty mission and you basically go into his simulated "world" and its based on the Nightblade (I think that's his name) character, but it doesn't last very long unfortunately
---
I tell you Bobby Boucher that playstation is the devil
#3LockeadonPosted 8/19/2013 12:24:00 PM
must... resist... urge... to... make... 'where's the beef'... joke...
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#4Kidwegotbeef(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 12:45:12 PM
Lockeadon posted...
must... resist... urge... to... make... 'where's the beef'... joke...

Yeah....lol i used this name for one of my first Runescape accounts, other players whould actually follow me and ask:

Random Derp- "Hur Hur, Wheres the BEEF?" ^______________^

I then proceeded to lead them into the wilderness and slaughtered them, stealing all of their dropped items.

>:D.... So make the joke, i DARE ya, i double dog, freakin DARE ya.... lolol

I kid, i kid..

Previous poster, thnx for the info, am i alone here in enjoying to cosplay as different zombie hunters and kill undead in these saints row games? I mean, even SR2 had zombies...
---
"There's not an alien alive that i can't kill, and if there is one alive, I haven't met and killed him yet." - Zapp Brannigan
#5big_d3883Posted 8/19/2013 1:11:24 PM
Kidwegotbeef posted...
Previous poster, thnx for the info, am i alone here in enjoying to cosplay as different zombie hunters and kill undead in these saints row games? I mean, even SR2 had zombies...

No I would really enjoy random zombie horde attacks.
---
#6Kidwegotbeef(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 2:44:21 PM
big_d3883 posted...
Kidwegotbeef posted...

No I would really enjoy random zombie horde attacks.

Ahh, so i'm guessing there is no whored mode?
---
#7big_d3883Posted 8/19/2013 2:48:43 PM
Kidwegotbeef posted...
Ahh, so i'm guessing there is no whored mode?

Not that I have seen but maybe it is a cheat or something, I haven't looked at any cheats yet.
---