Nude pixels disappeared....

#1Gundam FanPosted 8/21/2013 12:54:53 AM
So I uploaded my character from SR3 at the start and she didn't have all her clothing options on, so she appeared nude. I didn't want to recreate my gal, so I went with it. During some of the cutscenes the pixels around her parts disappeared.

Lol, I wonder how volition looked over that.
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#2Mobile_PlatformPosted 8/21/2013 1:14:32 AM
Fully rendered nude bodies were in the last game too. The pixels just covered the naughty bits. I'm not surprised that there is some way -- intentionally or otherwise -- to remove them. Besides, who cares about a little nudity? Play any God of War game and tell me that boobs are really such a big deal nowadays.
---
"Well, you know the old saying: When life gives you lemons... go murder a clown." --Festus Krex
#3ZeroJinKuiPosted 8/21/2013 1:31:10 AM
is there even anything behind the pixels?

i figured they had barbie doll anatomy.

course, that makes you wonder what a male with a maximum bulge would look like without the pixels... would it... would it just be a huge lump of featureless flesh? >_>

...that'd just be extremely disturbing.
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#4Rasputin77Posted 8/21/2013 11:43:36 AM
ZeroJinKui posted...
course, that makes you wonder what a male with a maximum bulge would look like without the pixels... would it... would it just be a huge lump of featureless flesh? >_>

...that'd just be extremely hot.

Agreed. ;)
---
Trolling = 'posting a message designed to get others mad enough to violate one of the other rules'
Because 'design' can be interpreted through a screen, right?
#5MidgardDragon99Posted 8/28/2013 10:40:17 PM
The girl at least is just barbie doll body. There are no nipples (unless you fake them with pasties, that is) and a smooth/nothing-there privates. I had no clothes at the beginning too and the entire White House section cutscenes were sans pixels.
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/status-m9290.html