Need Stomp Mayhem help.

#1smoothyplum26Posted 8/23/2013 1:16:00 AM
Doing the Ben King missions and I need to get 200,000 minimum in 3 minutes on stomp mayhem. Closes I've got is 175,000 but most times I'm lucky if I get 150,000. I miss the old mayhem days where you could use weapons. I have my stomp power nearly maxed out to. Would appreciate any tips.
---
Xbox Live- SkyyPlum
PSN ID- SkyyPlum, Wii-FC-ha, still don't know (dumbest Nintendo idea ever)
#2smoothyplum26(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 1:44:02 AM
Anyone?
---
Xbox Live- SkyyPlum
#3KidwegotbeefPosted 8/23/2013 1:53:07 AM
Haven't tried the new stomp mayhem yet, but i'm assuming its just like regular mayhem. In SR1 and SR2, i found a really simple way to keep my damage combo going, just find a fence. I used find neighborhoods with long fences just so i could destroy all of it to keep the combo going, that seems like what you'e having trouble with.
---
"There's not an alien alive that i can't kill, and if there is one alive, I haven't met and killed him yet." - Zapp Brannigan
#4smoothyplum26(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 2:02:53 AM
The Mayhems in this are way more difficult. I had no problem in the previous SR games but with this I've struggled to get bronze on the ones were forced to play as they are story missions. It keeps saying do super stomps which I believe I'm doing since I'm jumping extremely high and then stomping.
---
Xbox Live- SkyyPlum
#5KidwegotbeefPosted 8/23/2013 2:43:35 AM
smoothyplum26 posted...
The Mayhems in this are way more difficult. I had no problem in the previous SR games but with this I've struggled to get bronze on the ones were forced to play as they are story missions. It keeps saying do super stomps which I believe I'm doing since I'm jumping extremely high and then stomping.

Maybe all you have to do is a regular stomp attack, seems like all the time is wasted on jumping.
---
"There's not an alien alive that i can't kill, and if there is one alive, I haven't met and killed him yet." - Zapp Brannigan
#6smoothyplum26(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 2:56:00 AM
I thought you could only get credit for stomps but sprinting also worked so I super sprinted through a lot of cars and threw in the occasional super stomp and got over 200,000 easily. Just finished the Benjamin King missions now since it's close to 6 am I think I'll go to bed.
---
Xbox Live- SkyyPlum
#7RebellianPosted 8/23/2013 3:19:41 AM
For the on-foot Mayhem activities get the tornado upgrade for super sprint and run around the block. I tried regular super sprint like others have suggested but I have to question them because I couldnt even get 1/4 of the way to bronze.Some people say the upgrade Isnt worth It because of all the notoriety you'll get but Its really not much notoriety at all.

On a related note, any tips for UFO Mayhem? My problem Is that If I'm too high nothings spawns so I cant blow up anything but If I'm just low enough other UFOs and/or helicopters will blow me up and taking them out wastes time and the combo bar.

Lastly my PS3 Is off for the night, have anyone tested to see how damaging a Nuke-Infused Death From Above Is for Mayhem?
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvhuszfLpT1qauec3o1_250.gif
#8FlyingPenguin8Posted 8/25/2013 10:48:20 AM
Completely forgot about the sprint-nado. Thanks for that.
---
PSN: FPengu
#9VINCESCREWEDWWFPosted 8/25/2013 6:03:52 PM
yah sprint is million times better than stomp. lol hardest mayhem ever.
---
---I WAS FROZEN TODAY!---
#10Albedo_PiazollaPosted 9/1/2013 4:44:55 PM
glad I'm not the only one kept failing it