Patch 1.02?

#41Phantom_2040Posted 9/2/2013 8:24:22 PM(edited)
Charmile posted...
So after starting a new game quick to check the upgrades, I've determined that post-patch, that you can't see the ability in the phone until you're close to unlocking it, or at least have Saints Backup unlocked

I think that's always been like that. I remember plenty of challenges having blank Reward fields when I first started, and being on the 360 I didn't get the patch yet.

Edit to add:

Charmile posted...
[...] whatever gets the $$$ I suppose

This. Making video games--like making movies--is a business. Businesses exist to make money. Some publishers let quality earn their buck. Some prefer quantity. Either way, they have to value the bottom line above almost all else or they go out of business.
---
Sometimes You Plant Seeds For Trees You Will Never Sit Under
#42Chipmunk_SniperPosted 9/2/2013 8:27:32 PM
Gundam Fan posted...
Well lets just ask a 360 player who hasn't gotten the patch to check for us. Any volunteers out there?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/649270-saints-row-iv

I asked the 360 board, only one person confirms it, but you did just say "A" 360 player.

:P
---
PSN- ReVeR_364
I like shooting at stuff
#43theSFfan_1Posted 9/2/2013 9:03:12 PM
Well, just started a BLAZIN activity right after patch installation and it freezes half way. And this is the first time it ever froze on me. I hope this patch didn't f*** up the game.
---
PSN:shadowslime
Ellie's a badass! And Joel is best father!
#44clarinet1Posted 9/2/2013 9:13:08 PM
After the patch Gat and Maero have disappeared as homies on my brothers game. They're still available on mine but I'm wondering if anyone else has lost the ability to call certain homies .
#45Gundam FanPosted 9/2/2013 10:09:33 PM
Chipmunk_Sniper posted...
Gundam Fan posted...
Well lets just ask a 360 player who hasn't gotten the patch to check for us. Any volunteers out there?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/649270-saints-row-iv

I asked the 360 board, only one person confirms it, but you did just say "A" 360 player.

:P

k, than I don't know. I got one person here to confirm my story as well... so................. I don't know. There were no locks left anywhere when I completed everything,

anywho... I just got the super homie backup a second ago... it's meh <_<... just the player characters from SR1 that I beat up earlier on one of the story missions.
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#46Phantom_2040Posted 9/2/2013 10:35:04 PM
Gundam Fan posted...
anywho... I just got the super homie backup a second ago... it's meh <_<... just the player characters from SR1 that I beat up earlier on one of the story missions.

But are they super? Like--with powers? And do they have special outfits like the "main" homies?
---
Sometimes You Plant Seeds For Trees You Will Never Sit Under
#47Copyright2011Posted 9/2/2013 11:05:42 PM
Game is definitely longer than 10 hours. Hell it took me about that long to collect most of the stuff. I havent bought the game yet but i rented it from redbox. Will be buying it soon
---
PSN: Copyright2008
#48Rob-MillerPosted 9/3/2013 3:59:56 AM
Well the patch sorted out Keith David, he no longer says his 3rd audio log but now Asha does on start instead. Nice job, champagne, slow clap.
---
A wild "Rob-Miller" appeared!
#49BlazeAndBladePosted 9/3/2013 6:45:48 AM
did they add sniper rifles in the shop?
---
The world does not revolve around spelling.
it revolves around the sun.
#50bruteriaPosted 9/3/2013 6:52:43 AM
So here's what I can tell so far:

The patch does not fix the issue where all makeup shows up on your character on the ship except for lipstick.

The patch does not fix the Volition Comics Pack DLC.

The patch does not fix the issue with items in the Inauguration Station that do not show up for purchase in the main game.

The patch does not fix the issue where certain guns and weapons do not show up for purchase at Friendly Fire.

-
So from what others have said it looks like the only thing this 300 and something MB patch fixed is Keith David's audio log.
---
PSN: gatsbygal
3DS: 3737-9527-1604 Erik