Viola, Angel, Zimos, and Oleg?

#21Freedan the EternalPosted 7/1/2013 12:50:26 PM
afrodude77 posted...
Even though I would like to see Zimos he might have stayed out of the politics game since he`s a well known pimp

And the Boss is a well known drug-dealer, murderer, and gang leader, with a bloody trail of literally thousands of dead in his wake, a lot of them innocents who just got caught in the crossfire. I still am dying to see how the hell this guy got elected president.
---
Of course she flew through the air! You can see it right there! Whooooooooosh! - Phoenix Wright
#22SuplexKirbyPosted 7/1/2013 1:42:47 PM
^Nothing made sense in the series after SR2. I just hope everything was all a dream in the ending of this game.
#23afrodude77Posted 7/1/2013 2:50:01 PM
Freedan the Eternal posted...
afrodude77 posted...
Even though I would like to see Zimos he might have stayed out of the politics game since he`s a well known pimp

And the Boss is a well known drug-dealer, murderer, and gang leader, with a bloody trail of literally thousands of dead in his wake, a lot of them innocents who just got caught in the crossfire. I still am dying to see how the hell this guy got elected president.

Good point
---
"If the turtle cage is dirty... I Ain`t Paying For it
---
#24TickedatGameFAQPosted 7/1/2013 7:42:57 PM
afrodude77 posted...

Knowing this series? By putting the last guy in a headlock till he turned over the keys to the Oval office.

Unless I'm mistaken, that's also how Teddy Roosevelt got elected the first time.
---
Sanity is but a crutch for those who can't handle reality-Khord Lambert
#25Ultima_Weapon11Posted 7/1/2013 8:38:44 PM
TickedatGameFAQ posted...
afrodude77 posted...

Knowing this series? By putting the last guy in a headlock till he turned over the keys to the Oval office.

Unless I'm mistaken, that's also how Teddy Roosevelt got elected the first time.

that actually made me laugh... picturing teddy in a match with the guy before him (who's name i forgot) just seems funny as hell, my background is actually teddy wielding a thompson against bigfoot.

as to the dream sequence guy... give it a rest, if that happened i'd lose more respect for volition than if they actually became GTA... It's lazy writing and a giant F You to everyone, old fans and new.

Besides, this is the end of the current saints saga. They may make it the gangstalicious game you pray for while sitting in your mommy's basement in the Suburbs.
---
GT is Bojack1135 PSN: SonOfBojack69
The pursuit of perfection is as flawed as the concept of perfection itself...
#26LatchKeyKidPosted 7/2/2013 9:26:49 PM
SuplexKirby posted...
^Nothing made sense in the series after SR2. I just hope everything was all a dream in the ending of this game.

I have a feeling you may get your wish. All the instances of the number 31 in previous games.... you've always been in a simulation... and the boss is Neo.
---
FFXI Lakshmi Server: Walsh
#27spikethedevilPosted 7/3/2013 4:57:57 AM

**** an it was all a dream ending **** that to hell
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#28SazukeEXPosted 7/15/2013 5:02:46 PM
Really would like to at least see Viola and Oleg again. Zimos would be cool too though Angel seems to be fine getting his old career back in line.
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.
#29DuConLaFlemePosted 7/16/2013 10:42:28 AM
I still am dying to see how the hell this guy got elected president.

At the good end of SR 3 the boss was pretty much a hero and a popular brand, it probably helped.
#30koutsu88Posted 7/16/2013 10:46:29 AM
if they do a dream ending that will be the last time a lay a SR game

it's why i stopped playing FF after FF:X

that F***ing "its all a dream" ending pissed me off...
---
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya [GT/PSN:koutsu 88] [Dragonlord of TBWNN] [defiance : Azrael cross ][save timesplitters4]