Uploading Problems

#11masteryashaPosted 8/7/2013 6:04:33 AM
Your firewall, router, or something is probably blocking it if you can't log in with a new account. Try turning off anything related to security for a minute and see if that fixes anything.
#12ZombrexAbuse(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 6:28:22 AM
I can login on the website, but not the Inauguration Station, as I already have a profile attached to that gamertag. I just can't login with any password to it, on that or the website or SRTT. As I said before, the reset password E-Mail hasn't come through either, despite having been sent at least twice.
#13HappyHappyJoyJoyPosted 8/7/2013 1:39:16 PM
ZombrexAbuse posted...
Great-can't login with a new profile. Where can I e-mail technical support? Get them to sort this out?

According to the moderator on the official forums you want to send emails here:

saintaccount@deepsilver.com
---
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo230/Notveryhappy/FoxNewsBrianWilson.jpg
#14HappyHappyJoyJoyPosted 8/7/2013 1:44:38 PM
ZombrexAbuse posted...
I can login on the website, but not the Inauguration Station, as I already have a profile attached to that gamertag. I just can't login with any password to it, on that or the website or SRTT. As I said before, the reset password E-Mail hasn't come through either, despite having been sent at least twice.

Huh, it occurs, if you can log onto the website... how long is your password? The website accepts longer passwords than the Inauguration Station, so if your password is too long than it just won't work. If you can log into the website though you don't need to reset, you can change your password within the account options of the site itself. Do so and make sure your password is short enough that the Station will accept it (ten or eleven digits aught to do it).
---
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo230/Notveryhappy/FoxNewsBrianWilson.jpg
#15kraven867Posted 8/7/2013 1:48:52 PM
HappyHappyJoyJoy posted...
ZombrexAbuse posted...
Great-can't login with a new profile. Where can I e-mail technical support? Get them to sort this out?

According to the moderator on the official forums you want to send emails here:

saintaccount@deepsilver.com

Did that yesterday and got a response within an hour or two. So it does work, just sent them my username and email then they emailed me back a temp password. Was something with the database transfer is what they said.
---
3DS Friend code: 2191-7640-4027
#16ZombrexAbuse(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 2:31:02 PM
Password is a bit on the long side ( 14 characters). Thanks for the e-mail; I'll send one off now.
#17ZombrexAbuse(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 3:16:47 PM
UPDATE:

I e-mailed the Tech support address HappyHappyJoyJoy supplied, and I have access to my community account again on the website, having changed it to something smaller (but just as easy to remember). I'll test it on SRTT and the Inauguration Station tomorrow.

Thanks for everyone who helped out with advice; I honestly appreciated it. If anyone else has problems like this, use saintaccount@deepsilver.com to e-mail them.