Just beat the game

#1big_d3883Posted 8/18/2013 10:34:55 PM
I liked it a lot, basically stayed awake since I got it and beat all of the side missions and main story. I still have to collect a few things in the game though to appease me OCD lol.
---
I tell you Bobby Boucher that playstation is the devil
#2RhinoStregaPosted 8/18/2013 10:56:13 PM
How long are you in the virtual world? How much of the game is out side of it? Do you keep the powers in the outside world? IF so, how? I hope you dont mind spoiling alittle bit.
---
Monster Hunter is awesome.
5/5 stars: The Last of Us is not Fun -A real The Last of Us review
#3ShadowOfTheKmanPosted 8/18/2013 10:57:02 PM
Please no spoilers but was the story stronger than SR3's? It's what I'm most looking forward to
---
PSN and Steam ID: Kman2097 | 3DS FC: 5455-9399-6174 Kurtis | Twitter: @ColonelKurtis
My favorite games: Shadow of the Colossus, Medievil, Red Dead Redemption.
#4big_d3883(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 11:14:17 PM
RhinoStrega posted...
How long are you in the virtual world? How much of the game is out side of it? Do you keep the powers in the outside world? IF so, how? I hope you dont mind spoiling alittle bit.

SPOILERS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...

Pretty much the whole game is in the virtual world but there are some missions which do take place in the real world as well as other virtual worlds where you will not have access to your powers and no you don't get to use them in the real world except for the last mission. It is best to think of this as The Matrix Saints Row style.
---
#5big_d3883(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 11:20:08 PM
ShadowOfTheKman posted...
Please no spoilers but was the story stronger than SR3's? It's what I'm most looking forward to

I had never played any of the Saints Row games until I heard about #4 coming out and since I thought it sounded interesting I went back and checked out Saints Row the 3rd before this was released. Honestly though this is pretty much the 3rd with super powers, in fact I think I read somewhere that this was originally intended to be an add on for the 3rd but the instead they turned it into its own game.
---
#6whatnow12012Posted 8/18/2013 11:37:50 PM
I cant wait to play this game, me I have played every SR Game, I like it cause it is FUN & INSANE, OUTSIDE THE BOX sort of like I AM.

People get mad at me cause I dont TYPE LIKE THE MAN DOES, OR SPELL LIKE THE MAN DOES.

Me, I cant wait to play this game Looks FUN, To me the game is THE MATRIX MEETS MASS EFFECT 3 = PARODY.

Also WasS MORRIGAN FREEMAN JUST THE YOUTUBE DEAL, I know Anderson Kieth David PLAYS HIMSELF.

HOW DOES WEAPON CUSTOMIZATION Work, IS IT ME 3 STYLE.

I Hear the game has new elements such as MECH SUITS DOES ARE THESE LIKE THE ATLAS MECH IN ME 3.

What about Previous Charcters I hear SOME ARE DEAD being OLEG, I done know about VIOLA. I ASSUME THESE WILL BE ADDRESSED IN FUTURE DLC.
#7DojorkanPosted 8/18/2013 11:42:52 PM
(spoilers)

Since you're in a simulation and all, is there a reason in the story why the bad guys didn't just make themselves super powerful in it in order to stop you?
---
If you watch "Doctor Who" and play Pokemon Platinum, this will blow your mind-
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6649/1262538638159.jpg
#8whatnow12012Posted 8/18/2013 11:48:07 PM
CAUSE BAD GUYS ARE STUPID, THEY CREATE THE DEAL, BUT THEY DO NOT USE THE DEAL.

THIS IS WHY BAD GUYS WILL NEVER WIN = STUPID
#9big_d3883(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 11:54:17 PM
Dojorkan posted...
(spoilers)

Since you're in a simulation and all, is there a reason in the story why the bad guys didn't just make themselves super powerful in it in order to stop you?

AGAIN SPOILERS...

It is explained in the game that if alien ruler wanted to have super powers in the virtual world he would just do it since he is the architect of the virtual world. Basically he already possesses abilities that humans do not in the real world and he places the boss is the virtual world to toy with him.
---
#10big_d3883(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 12:03:51 AM
whatnow12012 posted...
I cant wait to play this game, me I have played every SR Game, I like it cause it is FUN & INSANE, OUTSIDE THE BOX sort of like I AM.

People get mad at me cause I dont TYPE LIKE THE MAN DOES, OR SPELL LIKE THE MAN DOES.

Me, I cant wait to play this game Looks FUN, To me the game is THE MATRIX MEETS MASS EFFECT 3 = PARODY.

Also WasS MORRIGAN FREEMAN JUST THE YOUTUBE DEAL, I know Anderson Kieth David PLAYS HIMSELF.

HOW DOES WEAPON CUSTOMIZATION Work, IS IT ME 3 STYLE.

I Hear the game has new elements such as MECH SUITS DOES ARE THESE LIKE THE ATLAS MECH IN ME 3.

What about Previous Charcters I hear SOME ARE DEAD being OLEG, I done know about VIOLA. I ASSUME THESE WILL BE ADDRESSED IN FUTURE DLC.

SPOILERS!!!...

If I remember Morgan Freeman was just in the beginning. I have not tried to customize any weapons yet, sorry. I can confirm there is power armor (mech suit) in the game thought I dont know how closley they relate to the ones from ME3, though I felt they were a little slow and clunky myself. As for previous characters I stated in my previous post that I am not that well informed on the history of Saints Row and its character but some that were thought dead (GAT) do return. Also just a heads up at the very end of the game once you beat the Alien Emperor they reveal that the aliens have time travel technology so any character that once died could potentially be brought back in the next installment.
---