Radio outside of car

#1LuchicrinoPosted 8/20/2013 8:07:43 PM
I don't want to have to go into the wheel every time I get out of a car to turn the radio off. Is there a way this is possible? I only want the radio on when in a car
#2Shadow_Dragon_0Posted 8/20/2013 8:22:00 PM
I second this question.
---
Gamertag: Shadow Dragons0
#3xsmokingxgunxPosted 8/20/2013 8:39:03 PM
Outside of the car hold B and then use LB or RB to change the stations until you get what you want. Inside the vr world you can play music anywhere since it is all in your head.
---
GT: Mr Sparefox
#4Luchicrino(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 4:25:49 AM
I understand how to change the station and why it happens, its just annoying, in my opinion, that I have to go into the weapon wheel to turn it off when I get out of a car and turn it back on when I'm driving
#5AyneezyPosted 8/21/2013 5:15:44 AM
I second this concern they should have left an option for the radio in settings, "both" "vehicles only" that would have been nifty little addition. (Maybe one for nonvehicle although I don't think anyone would want to drive silently)
#6bigsweatymikePosted 8/21/2013 5:29:20 AM
You guys are complaining about an option that takes literally one second to do? I like having the radio when I'm playing by myself outside of the car, but I can see people not liking it. But I don't know how much easier you could want it to be. People will always find something to complain about I guess,
---
"I WILL RULE YOU!!" - Jimmy King
"That's how I roll" - Christian
#7joshua_nashPosted 8/21/2013 5:44:37 AM
In all honesty I just decided after listening to the Music available for about two hours that it was better not to listen to the radio at all, so I started playing with "natural" background music, its actually more fun imo, the music selection has gone done hill since SR2 though the only saving grace for SR4 is that they got Stan Bush's "The Touch" which is just awesome listening to while killing zin
---
GT: joshua nash
PSN: joshua_nash