Where's My Cape achievement question

#1DerquafPosted 8/22/2013 9:09:55 AM
So I'm in post game, I have all the data clusters, finished all the power challenges, done every single side mission, bought all available power upgrades but still haven't gotten the achievement. I still have 190 data clusters to spend. So what powers am I missing here?

I've tried everything I can think of to unlock the last few powers. Is it a glitch and if so has anyone else encountered it? I really don't want to start over. Just thinking about collecting all those clusters again sends shivers down my spine.
#2liltaggPosted 8/22/2013 9:20:01 AM
I think there are some issues occasionally with achievement unlocking. I don't have the Elementary achievement, despite having cycled through every element of each power multiple times for different uses.
#3ajkurasPosted 8/22/2013 9:20:33 AM
It's not a glitch. The game has exactly 190 more clusters than you actually need. This is so you can miss some clusters without worrying.
---
Look out! Here comes Tom!
#4Derquaf(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 9:27:54 AM
ajkuras posted...
It's not a glitch. The game has exactly 190 more clusters than you actually need. This is so you can miss some clusters without worrying.

Gotcha, thanks. Shame my achievement didn't unlock.
#5koolkong94Posted 8/24/2013 8:20:31 AM
liltagg posted...
I think there are some issues occasionally with achievement unlocking. I don't have the Elementary achievement, despite having cycled through every element of each power multiple times for different uses.

All 4 powers must have non-default elements selected at the same time. You can't just cycle through and land on default and move on. That confused me for a minute too.
#6RealAfterlifePosted 8/24/2013 12:13:12 PM
mine didnt pop either. i have everything in game done too.
---
GT: x Afterlife x
#7spikethedevilPosted 8/24/2013 12:19:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Demoskinos85Posted 8/24/2013 7:41:43 PM
Hmm... I'm on PS3 and having this issue. So you're supposed to have 190 clusters left? Do you unlock another power upgrade later or something? Cause I've got every collectible and power upgrade and still have 250 clusters after buying all upgrades.
---
They thought they could kill me... Keep me out... but they were wrong DEAD wrong!
#9T81885Posted 8/27/2013 8:36:55 PM
The game glitches. You basically have to play all the story missions without upgrading/buying any powers or doing any side missions. If you don't have Speed Demon listed under your Buff then it's too late.

I just replayed basically the whole game in order to unlock the darn thing.
---
PSN: KadillaK
#10AlphusUltimusPosted 8/27/2013 9:19:30 PM
Demoskinos85 posted...
Hmm... I'm on PS3 and having this issue. So you're supposed to have 190 clusters left? Do you unlock another power upgrade later or something? Cause I've got every collectible and power upgrade and still have 250 clusters after buying all upgrades.

after the mission where the aliens throw a grenade negating your powers, the three final upgrades pop up.
---
X360 GT: AlphaUltima
PSN ID: AlphusUltimus