6 New DLC Packs! Pics inside

#11levyjl1988Posted 8/27/2013 1:36:24 PM
Good on Volition for patching up this game.
I already own two of those listed packs, the presidential Pack and the Bradys Game Pack.
Wonder when they'll hit the marketplace.
---
I hate games with bad game design
#12spikethedevilPosted 8/27/2013 1:40:42 PM
hopefully soon and hopefully they will hold off on the patch till they fixed the weapons cache thing though apparently its not affecting everyone as with most glitches.
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#13sshadow5002Posted 8/27/2013 1:43:12 PM
The Gat pack and Dubstep remix pack are gonna be mine for sure :D
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#14HyperShadow4321Posted 8/27/2013 1:48:31 PM
Eh, I'll only pick them up if they're a couple bucks or something. I like SR4 how it is, but it bugs me when companies release games and then start pumping out DLC a week or two afterwards.
---
Animal Crossing:NL FC:4871- 4058-8638
#15Social_SinPosted 8/27/2013 1:51:39 PM
Sweet DLC that adds nothing to the game outside of a new gun or two and some clothing. Totally worth money.
---
I am the Unicorn Wizard, riding for justice on a comet of stars.
#16sshadow5002Posted 8/27/2013 1:55:00 PM
Are there any videos of the bradygames pack?
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#17spikethedevilPosted 8/27/2013 1:56:08 PM
Social_Sin posted...
Sweet DLC that adds nothing to the game outside of a new gun or two and some clothing. Totally worth money.

Maybe not to you but to some people it is, its not up to you to decide what's worth other peoples money.

Sorry I just hate it when people get all elitist about what is worth peoples money or not.
---
#18Social_SinPosted 8/27/2013 2:03:56 PM
spikethedevil posted...
Social_Sin posted...

Maybe not to you but to some people it is, its not up to you to decide what's worth other peoples money.

Sorry I just hate it when people get all elitist about what is worth peoples money or not.

Hey I'm not knocking them for adding in new clothes, hell I'm all about the fashion and dressing up my prez (mine's totally ready for the Fal/Winter 2013 runway). Package them into actual DLC rather than releasing them on their own or as others have already said it's a jerk move to keep stuff off the game just to sell it in bits and pieces as a nickel & dime maneuver.

And I never said how people should spend their money, I'm allowed to give my opinion on my dislike of those DLC packs no? You don't see me quoting people telling them they are wrong to want it lol. Your money do what you want with it, just my standpoint on this DLC.

Besides clothing and a gun I can't see taking up copious amounts of the developers/designers time to create, which leads me as well as plenty of others to believe that they were already finished at the time of release.

Also I am glad they are calling attention to all the bugs and glitching and crashing to fix it, but to me this just seems like more Oblivion horse armor.
---
I am the Unicorn Wizard, riding for justice on a comet of stars.
#19joshua_nashPosted 8/27/2013 2:04:23 PM
As much as I hate all the this nickle and dime DLC B.S. in this instance I'm somewhat okay with it. See the way I look at it SR3's DLC was a product THQ being greedy as they were going under and they probably vetoed a lot stuff that volition wanted to put into SR3, SO with SR4 they have that chance be it through DLC, grant most of it seems to be utter crap but still I prefer to wait until after all the DLC is out then I shall drop the hammer of judgement on them, hell i actually blame THQ for why SR3 sucked
---
GT: joshua nash
PSN: joshua_nash
#20spikethedevilPosted 8/27/2013 2:05:48 PM
Social_Sin posted...
spikethedevil posted...
Social_Sin posted...

Hey I'm not knocking them for adding in new clothes, hell I'm all about the fashion and dressing up my prez (mine's totally ready for the Fal/Winter 2013 runway). Package them into actual DLC rather than releasing them on their own or as others have already said it's a jerk move to keep stuff off the game just to sell it in bits and pieces as a nickel & dime maneuver.

And I never said how people should spend their money, I'm allowed to give my opinion on my dislike of those DLC packs no? You don't see me quoting people telling them they are wrong to want it lol. Your money do what you want with it, just my standpoint on this DLC.

Besides clothing and a gun I can't see taking up copious amounts of the developers/designers time to create, which leads me as well as plenty of others to believe that they were already finished at the time of release.

Also I am glad they are calling attention to all the bugs and glitching and crashing to fix it, but to me this just seems like more Oblivion horse armor.

hey hey hey be careful what you say, nothing is as bad as the horse armour lol.
---