create a character question for players of SR3 and SRR4

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row IV
  3. create a character question for players of SR3 and SRR4
3 years ago#1
Its not released in australia yet so im wondering how similar are thecreate a character options. I was gonna make acharacter in sr3 and write down the specs to make the character in sr4. So what are the diffrences between sr3 and sr4 character creation
xbox live gamer tag: Maverick1985
Poke white 2 3998-8687-2186
3 years ago#2
Haven't noticed any changes in the character creator. If you're an xbox gold member and have a saintsrow.com account you can upload your character from SR3 and download it to use in SR4. I did this with one of mine and was still able to go in and adjust some of the features.
Do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proved to work? Medicine. ~~Tim Minchin
Feel free to add me on Xbox Live GT: Shihoku101
3 years ago#3
Nah I aint on gold internets not good enough to warrent it
3 years ago#4
The character creation is basically identical. SR4 has many new additions, especially with hair, but I'm pretty sure just about everything from SR3 is still in.

I got to ask, though. I have a friend in Australia who says the internet over there in general is absolute crap. Is it true?
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
3 years ago#5
Pretty much true.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row IV
  3. create a character question for players of SR3 and SRR4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived