There isn't going to be a Saints Row 5

#1ElderScrollKidPosted 9/17/2013 8:02:20 AM
Volition already confirmed that SR4 is the last one.
How much farther could they go than president, aliens, and super powers
---
BURNING TREES!
#2grimlock50Posted 9/17/2013 8:11:10 AM
They will do one for xbox one and ps4
#3BahamutBBobPosted 9/17/2013 8:39:20 AM
They have to do the one that leads in to Red Faction. Since, you know, Ultor on Mars. Sorta not possible after SR4.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#4SchesparnPosted 9/17/2013 8:54:06 AM
One, you're wrong. I don't have a link on hand right now, but someone in the higher-ups said that there probably WILL be one, but that this particular incarnation of the Saints is probably done.

Two, can you really not see them doing a "Saints in Time" kind of thing where they jump back and forth to random eras, making all of history belong to the Saints?
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#5DarthVashtiPosted 9/17/2013 8:58:20 AM
Schesparn posted...
One, you're wrong. I don't have a link on hand right now, but someone in the higher-ups said that there probably WILL be one, but that this particular incarnation of the Saints is probably done.

Two, can you really not see them doing a "Saints in Time" kind of thing where they jump back and forth to random eras, making all of history belong to the Saints?

Maybe as a $40 separate disc "expansion" but not as a full game.
#6davdirksPosted 9/17/2013 2:31:49 PM
Let's get realistic here. No one can state anything with certainty. It depends upon not only how well SR IV does financially, but also the financial health of the entire company. If both are strong, there could be a reboot. Or a Saints Row 5. Shareholders, and the public, would want it. No one yet knows. Even people within the company, and public relations people for the company, don't yet have a definitive answer. Meanwhile, keep enjoying the game. i'm loving it!
#7Milla_MaxwellPosted 9/17/2013 3:49:49 PM
Maybe the Saints will Travel Through time and raise hell throughout many time periods.
---
The only person on the face of the earth that doesn't give two ****s about GTA V. I will change this sig on October 8th when a more interesting game comes out.
#8_Shuyin_Posted 9/17/2013 6:37:30 PM
Didn't this game sell really well? if they believe people want it, there's a good chance there will be more.

Might depend on how well the dlc sells.
---
"Take the stand and rally your shame - you are insane - this is your fault you will harbor the blame. You are alone."
~ Hania Zdunek, Hear You Scream
#9XclaimPosted 9/18/2013 12:57:23 AM
From what I understand Volition said this will be the last game focusing on the Boss and his/her crew, and if there's ever a 5th Saints Row it will either be a reboot or focus on new characters.
---
Quinn: "Haven't you heard the expression 'You eat what you are'?"
Daria: "Haven't you heard the expression 'Get the hell away from me'?"
#10HeroCorruptor66Posted 9/19/2013 4:59:14 AM
I think this game is too damn young to have a reboot, yet it's the most logical choice (that can be put in a single city map unlike time travel shenanigans)
---
The more people decide to allow censorship and laws supporting it to arise, the more they're letting the nazis win.