Anyone else think Volition should do a Nyte Blayde spinoff?

#1golden_tec9Posted 9/29/2013 3:40:49 AM
They've built it so well! Read these:

http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Nyte_Blayde_(franchise)

Plus Nyteblayde is such a great tragic hero :D

I hope they make their next game set in the Nyteblayde universe (with a creatable player character and Nyteblayde as a side-character, set up a type of Batman/Superman relationship) so they can have some kind of proper excuse for superpowers.

What do you think? This is fudging awesome in my opinion
#2RazielExcaliburPosted 9/29/2013 10:37:05 AM
I don't think they should make a game on it. Perhaps a DLC where Boss assume the role of NyteBlade.
#3golden_tec9(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 2:56:48 AM
RazielExcalibur posted...
I don't think they should make a game on it. Perhaps a DLC where Boss assume the role of NyteBlade.

I was thinking that this game could be a create your own superhero type game, with Nyteblayde's universe being the primary setting. Don't write it off just yet! Besides, in my playthrough after killing Nyteblayde I pretty much went with it and pretended that my character became the second Nyteblayde.
#4egpNoodlezPosted 9/30/2013 4:34:41 AM
I want them to bring back Horde Mode as a local split-screen option, and each character you choose has a story to go through. This way, I could play each NyteBlade horde wave as a season of show, and still have the choice to choose Saints of Rage when I want to.
---
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/11/egpNoodlez.png
#5blutoblutarskyXPosted 10/3/2013 12:42:20 PM
I think an extended dlc that plays like the zombie min-game in sr2.

you get items that carry over tot he main game after completion.
#6ninjitsubob1Posted 10/8/2013 5:16:24 PM
Volition would def make the best superhero game around. It would be awesome. and hopefully dark yet fun.
pick powers, fighting styles (including unarmed and weapon styles), go from street level to major level hero. (or villain, whatever they choose...just don't let us choose, cause that would lead to a lacking story for both parts)
---
www.whatwedoradio.com We're Entertaining...enough. SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES!
#7blutoblutarskyXPosted 10/9/2013 7:58:41 AM
Why not?

Just make certain consequences stay like a wanted meter that doesn't decrease unless you do something drastic.

Which means if you tow the line in between hero and villain then you won't earn enough trust to do certain side missions for either side but you won't be chased all the time,
And if you are bad then cops constantly chase you till you hide (they would have to time it down from the sr games cause showing yor face shouldn't net roadblocks w tanks- just aggression).

And the ultra good captain America dudes would have bad guys constantly gunning for them.
#8ninjitsubob1Posted 10/10/2013 3:36:20 PM
blutoblutarskyX posted...
Why not?

Just make certain consequences stay like a wanted meter that doesn't decrease unless you do something drastic.

Which means if you tow the line in between hero and villain then you won't earn enough trust to do certain side missions for either side but you won't be chased all the time,
And if you are bad then cops constantly chase you till you hide (they would have to time it down from the sr games cause showing yor face shouldn't net roadblocks w tanks- just aggression).

And the ultra good captain America dudes would have bad guys constantly gunning for them.

very true. i take back my previous statement.
---
www.whatwedoradio.com We're Entertaining...enough. SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES!