tips for taunt farming?

#1nehukogPosted 9/30/2013 12:58:31 PM
I just beat the game and only have 5/50 alien taunts! I just tried to start raking up my wanted level and I got it to like 3 or 4 bars and have tried going up to almost every alien I could while being shot and taunting, but when I checked my progress after awhile I only had like 2 more! WTF!!
#2DarthVashtiPosted 9/30/2013 1:03:58 PM
Go to the army base island start some trouble and get on top of the hangar. This will keep the Murderbots away from you and only allow aliens to come at you. Now whenever you see an alien use your freeze blast and run right up to them and taunt them. This is how I did it. Got it rather quickly this way.
#3evil99019Posted 9/30/2013 3:50:18 PM
I did the taunt farming at the emergency situation when the old SR gangs attack me non-stop.
---
ChristDefiled87 on DeviantArt is my hero
[NGS-MN,NG2-MN,NGS2-MN].
#4Unable2ConnectPosted 9/30/2013 4:12:14 PM
Enemies in fight club count as aliens too. You can also taunt corpses and it should still go up.

Just make sure you're pretty close to them when you do it. It should say "taunting" in the exp bar thing at the side.

---
#5dethK10Posted 9/30/2013 11:21:53 PM
It's a little late for this but I got most of my taunts from the immobile aliens during the training sims when you get a new power. They just stand there and take it. You can get at least 30 that way.
#6BloodyAuraPosted 10/3/2013 12:13:09 PM
I found using freeze blast on a group of aliens, then taunting works like a charm.
#7nehukog(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 5:46:03 PM
yeah I ended up getting it...now the only challanges I have left is kill 1000 aliens with super powers (on like 750) and fly that ridciouslous distance in the alien space craft.

Anyone got any tips on the alien space craft thing? I know someone said use rubber bands but is there a vid of how to get it all set up with the rubber bands?
#8Ewok0216Posted 10/3/2013 6:45:45 PM
For the 1000 kills, go to super powered fight club hard difficulty. in the king of the hill wave go outside of the circle and wait for ten or so enemies. freeze blast and the stomp.then repeat and repeat until about 3:00 min left on timer. it doesnt count unless you finish the activity. it works great. got me from 750 to 1000 in about 30 minutes. for the distance in an alien vehicle, i left my game on over night with a rubber band positioning the thumb stick to where the aircraft flies in a circle over and over. make sure you plug in your controller though!
---
G: Piccolo, are you a Yoshi? P: Yes Goku, I'm a green F***ing dinosaur.
G: Can I ride you? P: ......
#9SeahawkerPosted 10/4/2013 1:48:11 AM
Ewok0216 posted...
For the 1000 kills, go to super powered fight club hard difficulty. in the king of the hill wave go outside of the circle and wait for ten or so enemies. freeze blast and the stomp.then repeat and repeat until about 3:00 min left on timer. it doesnt count unless you finish the activity. it works great. got me from 750 to 1000 in about 30 minutes. for the distance in an alien vehicle, i left my game on over night with a rubber band positioning the thumb stick to where the aircraft flies in a circle over and over. make sure you plug in your controller though!

If you do that, make sure the it's set so you don't go spiraling down into the ground/water. I had to keep checking mine because if I didn't, I'd either go too far up and stop or crash into the water.
---
Do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proved to work? Medicine. ~~Tim Minchin
Feel free to add me on Xbox Live GT: Shihoku101
#10DragonsbloodPosted 10/7/2013 3:23:45 AM
You have to make sure you get that "taunting" medal thing, then you know you got it. They can be a little picky about having to have you right in front of them :/

As for the flying, I couldn't get the rubber band to work (crashed) so I just id things on my lap top and let it fly back and forth on the edge of the map. You can hear when the map turns you around and just hit B again.

Hm, I'll have to try the fight club thing. My game glitched and now, no matter how high my notoriety goes, I only get like 4 normal dudes at a time -.-
---
GT: DeadDragon13