The Saints Save Christmas intro

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row IV
  3. The Saints Save Christmas intro
2 years ago#1
Just found this on Youtube, Seems legit.

http://youtu.be/IdB8vraSGDQ
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
2 years ago#2
Not sure if that's real, none of the actors sound like they are the real ones, or they all had the cold.
2 years ago#3
**** Santa

LOL
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
2 years ago#4
Awesome echoes of Futurama.

Also, Festivus, hah hah.
2 years ago#5
I doubt this is even real.
2 years ago#6
I wouldn't be surprised if this was real. The voice actors seem like place holders until the actual actors do the dialogue. Even if this isn't real, it will probably be pretty close to what the DLC will be like.
---
"When I was a young man, I had liberty but did not see it. I had time, but did not know it. And I had love, but did not feel it"
~ Ezio Auditore
2 years ago#7
Carribean_Cool posted...
**** Santa

LOL

LOL indeed
---
Do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proved to work? Medicine. ~~Tim Minchin
Feel free to add me on Xbox Live GT: Shihoku101
2 years ago#8
It looks so fake like something a pc modder made, besides, it didn't have that 'in your face words' and flashing scenes like the rest of Volitions dlc trailers do.

The real trailer for Saints Save Xmas should be out early next month, x-mas dlc in December...makes sense.
2 years ago#9
This isn't a trailer...
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
2 years ago#10
_Shuyin_ posted...
I wouldn't be surprised if this was real. The voice actors seem like place holders until the actual actors do the dialogue.

This.
---
"Responsibilities are an SMG dropped by the BNK3R." - VicVega26
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row IV
  3. The Saints Save Christmas intro

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived