Saints Row IV: The Executive Privilege Pack

#1bioskarrdPosted 8/19/2013 10:22:50 PM
"You've never let anyone else tell you what to do so why let us get away with it? The Executive Privilege Pack does away with checks and balances and gives you the power to make the world of Saints Row IV your own. Cheat your way to a hollow victory today!"

$1.99 in the steam store.
Cheat DLC? Sounds like cheat dlc.
---
PSN: Skiett
3DS FC: 1005 - 9339 - 4429
#2IseleyPosted 8/19/2013 11:58:12 PM
The whole game is a cheat unless I miraculously lose these super powers.
#3akuma634Posted 8/20/2013 2:48:47 AM(edited)
I saw a post on Reddit of somebody who bough that, it's all cheat options. Also like SR3, using cheats turns off the auto save and achievements.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634
#4Hiroshi_MishimaPosted 8/21/2013 8:19:21 PM
I think cheat options are great in video games and I'd like to see more games do it. Achievements don't friggin mean anything anyways, so turning them off is kinda silly, but I'm happy to see games remember that developers used to include these kinds of things.

Still, as has been said the game itself already feels amazingly awesome, so I don't think it's really necessary. I'm eagerly awaiting some of the level-based or mission-based stuff like No Ragdoll, though.
#5KenshinnokPosted 8/22/2013 1:30:50 AM(edited)
Iseley posted...
The whole game is a cheat unless I miraculously lose these super powers.

Disable Super Movement - nosupermove
Disable Super Powers - nosuperpowers

You're welcome.

Though you'll also want to disable Warden spawns with "nowardens" as the cheat code for that. 'cause you can only use super powers to disable Warden shields.
#6thetravelerPosted 8/22/2013 10:51:49 AM
akuma634 posted...
I saw a post on Reddit of somebody who bough that, it's all cheat options. Also like SR3, using cheats turns off the auto save and achievements.

I can understand disabling cheeves while using cheats but autosave? thats !@#$ing stupid.
---
PSN: Daswoot025. Bring it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTraveler12
#7monkmithPosted 8/22/2013 11:17:22 AM
thetraveler posted...
akuma634 posted...

I can understand disabling cheeves while using cheats but autosave? thats !@#$ing stupid.

here

http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/additional-cheats.3212/

mod doesn't give you the dlc cheats, but it gives you some extra ones and i believe it re-enables autosave when you use cheats.
---
build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Baka wa shinanakya naoranai.
#8AtomicPenguin76Posted 8/22/2013 2:47:45 PM
thetraveler posted...
akuma634 posted...

Autosave saves over the last manual save that you used and updates it as you progress. If they didn't disable autosave with cheats it would overwrite the other save you had with the data after you used the cheat and possibly mess it up.
#9JackNiefPosted 8/23/2013 2:51:06 AM(edited)
...Seriously, what the hell. What kind of idiot decision was it to come up with the idea of Cheat DLC? Granted, I have no need for cheats, the game is easy enough without them.. but... seriously!

And from what I read, its not even fresh ideas, they're cheats that have been in the series SINCE SR1.

Car Infinite Mass
Never Die
Infinite Ammo
Infinite Clip

and two more introduced for the sake of Superpowers...

Unlock all Superpower Upgrades
100% Superpower Strength

If this scummy business attitude continues, they'll probably introduce a mission replay DLC for 9.99...
---
Proud Owner of: Playstation 3, Xbox360, Gaming PC, PSP, DS, Vita
<CHANGE> all the <THINGS!> ...but not console accessibility.
#10simsamsalabimPosted 8/23/2013 7:18:11 AM
Don't like it? Don't buy it. Simple enough.