Sequel ?.... *Spoilers

#1Findy37564Posted 8/28/2013 4:14:57 PM
Seeing how the ending goes looks like there will be sequel [after credit theres a bit scene showing the boss and ZJ revive human from sleep ]
So what do you guys think?
will the Sequel (if there any)
1. Go back in time and restore earth
2. Go find another planet to live?
and for me SR 4 is a satisfying game its fun and not make the players frustated (except theres few bug )
#2Luigi and Tails(Moderator)Posted 8/28/2013 4:41:27 PM
*spoilers*

I only finished the game today so I may be late to the party on some points. However, I'd have thought that the generals that Zinyak posted to guard the player's simulation would reappear somehow. Maybe they're the the "key" to rebuilding Earth. Anything's possible!
---
Hello, I'm Luigi and Tails.
#3VigilantWardenPosted 8/28/2013 4:43:25 PM
Honestly, I expected an "Earth Mark II" scenario from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. There was already ONE reference from it, why not another?
#447roxPosted 8/28/2013 8:19:47 PM
The Saints travel back in time to recruit history's most important figures in order to build a new, brighter world.
---
Man, life ain't nothin' but palm trees & sunsets.
#5Crimson PhantomPosted 8/28/2013 9:34:12 PM
Well we know that their are two story based DLC's already in the works

Enter the dominatrix and ??? TBA

But really

The whole escaping the simulation, was part of the simulation to trick you into thinking you escaped... Really your still in a pod somewhere along with everyone else. All the evidence is clearly presented for this.

As far as the story progressing from the fake reality simulation, they will probably have a point where they do go back in time, recreate the earth, but keep the simulation at the end for kicks...

As for saints row 5

Saints in space, big battleships, invading alien worlds (all populated by human esq races that speak english naturally).

We know that the Zin empire bowed to the boss in the end of the story, he now controls the entire Zin might. He will also go back in time, kill Zinack before the earth gets kablooied, then continue on...
---
i7 2600k 5.4 (!) GHZ | H70 Hydro Cooling | 1TB SATA3 6GB/S HHD | 8 GB DDR3-1600 Dominator Ram | AMD Radeon HD 6970 | 850W Power
#6Findy37564(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 12:40:07 AM
I hope the next installment will be more epic (maybe nuclear weapon) :D
#7TeepoPosted 8/29/2013 5:35:50 AM
Findy37564 posted...
Seeing how the ending goes looks like there will be sequel [after credit theres a bit scene showing the boss and ZJ revive human from sleep ]
So what do you guys think?
will the Sequel (if there any)
1. Go back in time and restore earth
2. Go find another planet to live?
and for me SR 4 is a satisfying game its fun and not make the players frustated (except theres few bug )

Can't go back in time to restore Earth as the man-servant said it was atomized and if you stop Zinyak before hand then you undo yourself kind of, as well as loose Johnny again possibly forever. However as he said you can go back in time and relive out the past up until Earths Destruction.

You could pretend that they could make a trip back in time a day or two before the Earth was destroyed and try and abduct all humans on Earth (remember they had millions of those pods the crew escapes from on the mothership, and keep them all in the matrix while they try and find a new Earth like planet.
---
Teepo, the Dark Dragon of Destiny.
#8tatsuya1221Posted 8/29/2013 12:06:07 PM
Well, there's always the star ocean 2 scenario, use time travel to teleport the earth away into the future right before it's destroyed, since saints row doesn't seem to care about the laws of physics i suppose such could be possible.

I guess they could move another planet into earth's place so that zinyak won't be suspicious, but this is just one way they could bring back earth.
---
One who does not learn from his mistakes, is doomed to repeat them.
#9ZemPosted 8/29/2013 5:09:17 PM
The end credits roll doesn't look like they are recruiting to me. It just looks like a bunch of historical scenes with Saints substituted, kind of like they're just messing around having fun screwing up history. And the human they thaw out is Jane Austen, famous author, and the narrator of Saints Row 4.

Of course it could all be a sim within a sim, but that would be kind of lame. Like some bad TV show trying to retcon an unpopular episode by claiming it was "all just a dream". The time travel thing though could be a neat way to reboot the series. Go back to the beginning in Stillwater but then events unfold differently, like the Star Trek movie reboot. It's an alternate timeline. Point being to prepare Earth for the alien invasion so it can defend itself this time. Real point being to start over on the next gen consoles (which means the PC version gets better too).
#10Findy37564(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 5:18:08 PM
Zem posted...
The end credits roll doesn't look like they are recruiting to me. It just looks like a bunch of historical scenes with Saints substituted, kind of like they're just messing around having fun screwing up history. And the human they thaw out is Jane Austen, famous author, and the narrator of Saints Row 4.

Of course it could all be a sim within a sim, but that would be kind of lame. Like some bad TV show trying to retcon an unpopular episode by claiming it was "all just a dream". The time travel thing though could be a neat way to reboot the series. Go back to the beginning in Stillwater but then events unfold differently, like the Star Trek movie reboot. It's an alternate timeline. Point being to prepare Earth for the alien invasion so it can defend itself this time. Real point being to start over on the next gen consoles (which means the PC version gets better too).

oh crap if its gonna take the dream within dream storyline im gonna be pissed
More topics from this board...
Safe to LP?Shadowxx25210/19 1:42AM