Announcer Error

#1gary_cherryPosted 5/30/2012 9:39:24 AM
I use the Jays in Franchise mode and signed Vlad Guerrero like in real life. I signed him in June RBI however everytime he comes up the comentotor says "...As you can see he is currently 3rd in the league in Home Runs". He clearly isn't 3rd in homers but it always annoys me when he comes up and they say this?

Anyone else ever see this? Or perhaps they are accounting for his minor leagues numbers too?
#2dutch4404Posted 5/30/2012 9:41:54 AM
There's a million announcer errors in this game. Just curious if u would post this question at operation sports?
---
"Too many Urkels on your team, that's why ya Winslow" ~ Kanye West
#3gary_cherry(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2012 9:44:38 AM
Why are you curious about that? Sure I guess. Haven't yet though. Can't people just answer here?
#4dutch4404Posted 5/30/2012 10:55:56 AM
Easy big fellah. Was just a question like yours. And I did answer your question. I can't play a single game without the commentator messing up. But I was curious cuz I know u came from there and my experiences there are less than favorable and I feel like if that got asked there they would A)close the thread and B) jump all over you about how u should be happy the almighty developers allow u to purchase and play the game. Not tryin to start somethin with u just 'curious'
---
#5gary_cherry(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2012 10:59:06 AM
dutch4404 posted...
Easy big fellah. Was just a question like yours. And I did answer your question. I can't play a single game without the commentator messing up. But I was curious cuz I know u came from there and my experiences there are less than favorable and I feel like if that got asked there they would A)close the thread and B) jump all over you about how u should be happy the almighty developers allow u to purchase and play the game. Not tryin to start somethin with u just 'curious'

Exactly why I left that forum
#6dutch4404Posted 5/30/2012 11:11:39 AM
I hit a single up the middle the other day and the guy said somethin about it going off the wall and just missing a HR. Ball never even reached the wall
---
#7sbunce5Posted 5/31/2012 6:16:15 AM
I don't think I've had a game where the announcers didn't say the wrong thing. I'm more surprised when they say something right.
---
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sbunce5 PSN: sbunce5
NY Yankees, OKC Thunder, Oklahoma State
#8abrack429Posted 6/2/2012 3:04:01 PM
Announcers in my franchise are pretty messed up too. I think it was caused by me switching positions. I'm playing as the Rangers, I switched Mitch Moreland to LF because of some injuries to OF and made a trade for Billy Butler to player 1B. Then, I traded Butler in a package for Justin Upton (I know, I know), and switched Michael Young and Mitch Moreland both to 1B. Both Young and Moreland are near the top of the AL in batting average, Michael Young is hitting around .330 and Moreland is leading the league at .360. Half the time Michael Young comes up to bat, it says he's leading the AL in average (even though he's actually 3rd behind Moreland and Avila), the other half the time it's right. Same with Moreland, half the time it says he's 3rd, the rest of the time it correctly says he's first. There doesn't seem to be a connection between the two (sometimes it says they're both third, sometimes they're both first, sometimes one is announced as first and the other as third).
---
#include <stdio.h>
main() { printf("How 'bout them Cowboys?"); }
#9patrickpricePosted 6/2/2012 4:59:36 PM
Same thing happen to me Abrak.... But im in a franchise with Braves and I swich Prado to 3B...lol
---
wont change sig. until North Carolina gets a MLB team.