Everybody getting MLB 13?

#11FishBelly13Posted 1/16/2013 4:12:18 PM
I basically agree with all that. Yes, the show is the best baseball game, and yes they are trying hard every year to make it better. That doesn't make it a must buy every year though.
#12nighthawk247Posted 1/16/2013 6:47:48 PM
dutch4404 posted...
you still buy the game fishnips. you will 'fishbelly ache' all march and april while advertising that people should rent the game from blockbuster to try and keep your job open.

Says the guy who said he'll do a 2 day rental from Blockbuster.
---
My rule in life is simple, Power is only for ones who can control it. I'm a leader! http://www.scribd.com/doc/114319899/Untitled
#13FishBelly13Posted 1/16/2013 6:57:18 PM
It's one of his idiotic attempts to insult me, that just makes me laugh. I rented the game when it came out last year, and didn't feel the need to buy it. Apparently Einstein thinks I should feel bad for that.
#14nighthawk247Posted 1/16/2013 7:54:59 PM
FishBelly13 posted...
It's one of his idiotic attempts to insult me, that just makes me laugh. I rented the game when it came out last year, and didn't feel the need to buy it. Apparently Einstein thinks I should feel bad for that.

Yeah. You all bring up good points. I just wish people on this site didn't think you can change someone's opinion by yelling, insulting, and bringing no evidence supporting their point.
---
My rule in life is simple, Power is only for ones who can control it. I'm a leader! http://www.scribd.com/doc/114319899/Untitled
#15dutch4404Posted 1/17/2013 4:50:22 AM
haha i wasnt yelling...nor was i bringing false information to the table. dont know if i would call it an insut either. fish spent 2-3 months telling everyone who asked not to buy the game cuz there was nothing new in it...then he bought the game. thats all
---
"Too many Urkels on your team, that's why ya Winslow" ~ Kanye West
#16nighthawk247Posted 1/17/2013 7:13:32 AM
dutch4404 posted...
haha i wasnt yelling...nor was i bringing false information to the table. dont know if i would call it an insut either. fish spent 2-3 months telling everyone who asked not to buy the game cuz there was nothing new in it...then he bought the game. thats all

"Tell everyone to rent the game from Blockbuster so he can keep his job." Kinda sounds insulting, and, do you have proof he bought the game?
---
#17Newmarket_sonPosted 1/17/2013 7:51:12 AM
I think MLB 13 will be the game to buy and play for seasons to come....

New commentators and all new commentary (Steve Lyons joins)
Over 1,000 new RTTS-specific presentations
New RTTS experience (no commentary while fielding so there's more of a 'real' feel)
Player photos updating with Roster updates (ie hat changes)
Over 500 new presentations
Over 250 new fielding and running animations
Over 90 new batting stances
Over 130 batting stance re-captures for players who changed their stances
Over 50 new pitching motions
Over 60 new HR swings
New Ballpark atmosphere (different for Opening day, mid season, All-Star game, Playoff games)

I will definitely be buying this game.

PS Good topic creation. Too bad Fish is trolling in it again
#18Newmarket_sonPosted 1/17/2013 7:53:46 AM
nighthawk247 posted...
dutch4404 posted...

"Tell everyone to rent the game from Blockbuster so he can keep his job." Kinda sounds insulting, and, do you have proof he bought the game?

Actually Nighthawk, to be fair to Dutch, it wasn't an insult. He actually does work at Blockbuster.
#19FishBelly13Posted 1/17/2013 9:48:38 AM
He actually does work at Blockbuster.

I do? Just because you've created 18 alt's now, who keep repeating it, doesn't make it true............but I'm the one trolling.
#20dutch4404Posted 1/17/2013 2:59:32 PM
nighthawk247 posted...
do you have proof he bought the game?

other than he told us he bought it, no. i wasnt there when the transacion went down
---
"Too many Urkels on your team, that's why ya Winslow" ~ Kanye West