Everybody getting MLB 13?

#21FishBelly13Posted 1/17/2013 2:37:23 PM
lmmfao Yeah, I bought a used copy off ebay for $10. Far from the half truth you're trying to turn it into.
#22nighthawk247Posted 1/17/2013 3:35:24 PM
Newmarket_son posted...
nighthawk247 posted...
dutch4404 posted...
haha i wasnt yelling...nor was i bringing false information to the table. dont know if i would call it an insut either. fish spent 2-3 months telling everyone who asked not to buy the game cuz there was nothing new in it...then he bought the game. thats all

"Tell everyone to rent the game from Blockbuster so he can keep his job." Kinda sounds insulting, and, do you have proof he bought the game?

Actually Nighthawk, to be fair to Dutch, it wasn't an insult. He actually does work at Blockbuster.

Oh, my bad. Anyway. Can you people put your differences aside, it's a video game for Pete's sake!
---
My rule in life is simple, Power is only for ones who can control it. I'm a leader! http://www.scribd.com/doc/114319899/Untitled
#23BlockBuster_vidPosted 1/18/2013 5:53:34 AM
FishBelly13 posted...
lmmfao Yeah, I bought a used copy off ebay for $10. Far from the half truth you're trying to turn it into.

Nothin wrong with that! A good buy
#24Newmarket_sonPosted 1/18/2013 8:24:33 AM
^^^^ Now THIS is funny and makes for a good LMMFAO.

Really Fish? Is this really what you came up with for an alt? Please tell me this is a set up
#25FishBelly13Posted 1/18/2013 8:39:25 AM
Yeah.....that's exactly the name I'd pick if I was going to create an alt.
#26moneyball2Posted 1/18/2013 9:51:28 AM
I'd say the Astros moving from the National League to the American league creating interleague series all season long is a pretty massive change to baseball. Same with a new playoff format. I'm buying the new game for that and because my A's should have a sweet roster.
#27nighthawk247Posted 1/18/2013 12:54:47 PM
Newmarket_son posted...

Really Fish? Is this really what you came up with for an alt? Please tell me this is a set up

Wow, you guys all jerks. Oh look, he has a title that somewhat relates to Fish, therefore, he must be an alt even though I have no proof! If we're gonna play this game, then you can call me a Fish alt! How about you people stop fighting! People have every right to do what they want as long as it's not illegal. You fight on him. Even if he was a troll, which he is not. Then maybe if it guys were nicer or ignored him, he woul stop trolling! But like I said, he ain't an alt.
---
My rule in life is simple, Power is only for ones who can control it. I'm a leader! http://www.scribd.com/doc/114319899/Untitled
#28moneyball2Posted 1/18/2013 3:36:48 PM
Hi nighthawk247, you must be new here.
#29LeadPipeCinchePosted 1/18/2013 5:46:15 PM
nighthawk247 posted...
Newmarket_son posted...

Even if he was a troll, which he is not. Then maybe if it guys were nicer or ignored him, he woul stop trolling! But like I said, he ain't an alt.

but he is a troll. its his cry for attention because he doesnt get any at home from mommy and daddy. search your feelings and know this to be true. *hands tissue* cause i know you're fixing to cry. let it out little boy let it out. itll be ok. not really though.

wait til he becomes a dbag to you on the 13 boards because you make a topic he deems unpost worthy. which is almost any topic that gets posted on the boards.
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
#30vsalinas005Posted 1/18/2013 7:14:36 PM

but he is a troll. its his cry for attention because he doesnt get any at home from mommy and daddy. search your feelings and know this to be true. *hands tissue* cause i know you're fixing to cry. let it out little boy let it out. itll be ok. not really though.

wait til he becomes a dbag to you on the 13 boards because you make a topic he deems unpost worthy. which is almost any topic that gets posted on the boards.

Because the concept of attempting to form a logical statement is so difficult to comprehend.

I thought what he had stated was that we're basically buying the same game every year when its not needed, and the simple fact is that he's right. Dress and add as many bells and whistles to MLB 13 as you want the core of the game, the actual meat is Baseball. Doesn't matter if you're playing RTTS, an exhibition game, or Franchise, those are the bells and whistles, the core of the game, the baseball aspect visually hasn't changed enough to warrant a day 1 purchase nor pre-order.

That said even Fish has stated that amongst our choices he'd rather The Show than anything else, just get it for less, and have all the patches without having to b**** about them as they come up.

Instead of doing that though what's the normal course of reaction to a fish post by the more constant posters in this board as it slowly goes from a hobble to a crawl?

You give him the attention he wants, which is exactly the opposite of what you're trying to do, which is to call out a "troll"/ troll a "troll". The never ceases to amaze me considering.